Chapter 7

(At Toms house alone)
Tom went to get his new hair and he left me alone because I didn't want to go with his. Bill is out with the rest of the band doing god knows what. I'm sitting on the couch on my phone. Reading articles about me and Tom being together and people making accusations about us. I giggled to myself. I hear a knock at the door so I get up and open it.
"Hey are you Ashley?"
"Yes..? Why?"
"Ok these are for you"
"Oh..thank you" I grab the boutique of flowers. Close the door and set them down at the table. There's a note and I grab it and read it
"It's going to be longer than expected for her to do my hair just letting you know I'll be home at 2pm
Ps. My phone died"
I smile and grab the flowers smelling them and bringing them upstairs and putting them on the dresser. They are my favorite flowers. I told him that on out first meet. I walk back downstairs and sit back down turning on the TV.
(Time skip)
It's now 2pm and I'm waiting for Tom. I hear the door open and I get up.
"Hey baby I'm sorry it took me so long" Tom walks in and smiles.
"Omg baby"
"What?"
"Your hair" I say walking closer and looking up at him.
"Do you not like it? I tried something new."
"No no" I'm admiring his new hair "I love it so much"
"Really?" Tom says looking down at me
"Yea I love it so much" I say kissing him
Tom doesn't pull away from the kiss and pushes me against the wall with his body.
I form a smile on my face as we kiss. Just as it was getting good, Bill walks in.
"Ughhhh Billl why do you walk in at the worst timmmeess" I complain and Tom puts me down.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry" he says laughing
"No it's ok babes I have something to tell you"
"Ok" Bill says looking at me
"I'm private"
"Oh..ok" We both walk to his room
"Ok when I tell you this you have to take it seriously and you can't laugh or nothing ok?"
"Ok I promise I won't"
"Ok...so I kinda did it with your brother"
"WHAT? You kinda did?!" He yells with confusion in his eyes.
"Shhhh" He calms down "I had sex with your brother"
"Omg..."
"And I have a tattoo on my wrist of his name" I smile awkwardly
"Omg Ashley that's- that's like- you've only known each other for a few weeks.."
"Yea...I'm sorry"
"And you were a virgin that's making you lose your virginity to Tom kaulitz"
"Yes" I stop smiling and Bill gets up
"I'm sorry Bill
please don't be mad at me or look at me differently" I beg
"But Tom stayed with you after you had sex?"
"Obviously Bill I'm here aren't I?"
"Ok ok that's good"
I stand up and hug him. He hugs me back.
"I really needed a hug today" I say and smile not getting out of the hug. Bill is the one that pulls from the hug.
"I don't see you differently Ashley I love you and could never"
I smile and we both walk out of the room to not see Tom anywhere.
"Tom?!" I yell and here my name coming from his bed room.
Bill doesn't bother going upstairs to the room and goes into the living room watching TV. I walk into the room and see him on the bed.
"Hey baby I have a question" Tom says looking at me
"Yea go ahead" I respond walking up to the bed and getting in it laying next to Tom.
"Do you like my dreads more or my braids more?" Tom asks
"Ummm I like the dread and the braids"
"Ugh ok"
I smile. I can't run my hands through the braids but I love them anyway.
"Can we cuddle" I ask Tom
"Of course my love" Tim says as I scoot in closer to him and he cups my ass and kisses me. I get on top of him and lay my head in his chest. He puts a blanket over us. I go to sleep with his rubbing my hair and playing with it.
————————————————————————
(Time skip)
I wake up to no Tom in the bed and I open my eyes fully but don't see Tom anywhere
"Tom?" I say with a sleepy voice. No one replies I start to get up when I hear a door bust down.
"Omg..." I say to myself. I open the door and see a dead body on the ground. I look closer and see that it's bill. I run towards him and turn around to a Familiar voice. I turn around and see my crazy ex standing there with Tom in his hands.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GRAYSON?!" I yell and look at Tom that is looking at me with worry
"I told you not to leave my Ashley so why? Why did you leave?"  He points the gun to Tom and pulls the trigger.
I wake up screaming.
"NO PLEASE NO" I scream and put my hands over my face. Tom jumps up and looks up at me.
"Hey hey what's going on? What happened baby?" He talks over my breaths.
"Grayson he- he shot- he shot you and-" I studded and I feel Toms hand take my hands off of my face.
"Hey look at me" Tom says. I look over and looking in his eyes.
"I'm here I'm here baby" Tom says as he hugs me. Bill runs in with a gun
"WHATS GOING ON"
"GOD PUT THE GUN UP BILL SHE DOESNT WANT TO SEE THAT" I'm don't look up I just hold onto Tom as he holds me in his arms as I cry.
"It scared me Tom Grayson-"
"Who's Grayson baby?"
"Grayson hes- he's my ex that umm.. tried to kill me and umm- rape me"
I take my time saying this and just hold on to Tom tighter.Bill puts the gun back where he had had it and shuts the door before hearing what I was saying about my ex.
"He's gone I won't ever let him hurt you"
I smile
"I love you Ashley nothing bad is going to happen to you when your with me ok?"
I kiss him and I hug him tightly before I get back on top of him and cuddle with him. He strokes my hair. I feel comfortable. I feel safe with him.
"I love you too Tom"
I smile and I slowly fall asleep on him.
————————————————————————
THATS IT I HOPE YALL ENJOYED BUT BE PREPARED FOR NEXT CHAPTER I HAVE AN IDEA ON MY MIND💗💗💗💗
words: 1146
MAKE SURE TO VOTE💖💖