Chapter 29

I smile at the text and get out of the bed. I walk up to Bill and kiss him on the cheek. I sneak out and go back to Me and Toms hotel room. I walk in and Tom is in the bed only in his boxers. I walk into the bedroom. Tom immediately looks at me.
"Your wearing Bills shirt"
"N- nothing happened I was going to stay the night"
"Oh ok well come to bed" he says his accent is strong and he has a sleepy voice. I walk over and get in the bed. I scoot close to him. I can feel his breath in my necks and it send shivers down my spine. God I love this man.
"I'm sorry I overreacted Tom" I say looking up at him.
"It's ok my darling. I was being an asshole" Tom says kisses my forehead. I smile and kiss him on the lips. He kisses me back.
"I love you Tom "
"I love you too Ashley Kaulitz" Tom says. We both fall asleep cuddling next to each other.
————————————————————————

I wake up to my phone going off an unknown number is calling me. I decide to answer it.

"Hello?" I says I hear a girl voice. It's Emma I know it is.
"It's Emma Toms Ex remember me?" Emma asks
"Y- yes what the fuck do you want" I ask
"I want you to leave Tom. Go back to your daddy and mommy. Live your life. Ashley he doesn't love you. He's done this to me. He's never-" I hang up. Cutting her off of what she was saying. Tom wakes up to me crying.

"My love what's wrong?" Tom says sitting up next to me.
"Do you love me? And don't you dare lie"
"Of course I do. What is going on?" I don't know why we are speaking in German but we are. I look over at him.
"Emma told me that you did all of this with her. That you told her you loved her and then left."
"She's jealous because I didn't do anything like this with her" He wipes my tears away
"But you told her you loved her then left." I ask moving his hand away.
"She left me I didn't leave her. She found someone better" Tom says standing up from the bed. I keep eye contact.
"Did you love her? Like really love her?" I ask
"...yes...She didn't love me back...How did you get in contact with her?" Tom asks confused now
"She called me when you were asleep Tom" I say getting off the bed and walking towards him. Our body's are almost touching. I can feel his breath on me.
"And you stayed on the phone?" Tom asks raising his voice.
"N- no I hung up but heard most of it" I say backing myself up.
"You shouldn't be listening to her Ashley she's a bitch and will hurt you in anyway she can" Tom says looking down at me. He's being serious.
"Ok Tom I understand she got my number somehow"
"Just block it and don't answer or listen to anything she says"
"Tom I'm going to go somewhere right I need air and Time. I'll be somewhere with Bill. I'll text you when I get there" I says as I get on one of Toms hoodies and wear my saggy jeans. As I'm getting ready he says
"Just make sure to tell me where you are going" Tom says
"I will" I get on shoes and walk out the door going to Bills room. I go and knock on Bills door. Bill answers the door and I walk in without his saying a word.

"What's wrong" He says seeing me crying.
"T- Tom" I stutter
"What did he do...he didn't cheat on you did he?" he say shutting the door
"N- no of course not. I just need to take a break. I'm getting a lot more hate then I used to." Bill walks up to me
"Did you cut?" I don't respond to him but just cry even harder then I was. I fall into Bills arms.
"Bill I'm just so fucked up right now" I cry into his shoulder. He holds me in his arms. He's rubbing my back. There's a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Bill says
"It's Tom I need to talk. Please it's about Ashley. Is she here?" I look up at Bill and nod my head no.
"No, one second let me get on some clothes"
"Go somewhere where he can't see you" Bill whispers. I run to the closet and hide. I hear bill open the door and Tom walk in.

"What's up Tom?" Bill asks closing the door.
"I- I need your help"
"On what..?"
"Ashley...I feel we are drifting apart. This drama is really hurting her so much. What do I do?"
"You can take her out. Treat her nice, dress her up get her flowers make her feel pretty"
"I- I thought I already did that"
"You did it because she asked you...do it when she wants to but she doesn't ask for it"
"Oh...ok ok."
"Well I was doing something so I love you but you have to go"
"Woah...so someone's here?"
"No of course not"
"Ok well thanks for the advice Bill" He hugs Bill and leaves. They have a concert to go to so they left a few hours ago. I text Tom while I know he can't answer.

My whole world💞- Tom I love you so much and I will see you tomorrow I'm staying at Bills tonight I have something for you tomorrow;)

Tom Kaulitz is going to try whatever he can to make me happy
————————————————————————
THATS IT ITS SHORT BUT IF ANYONE COMPLAINS IDGAF....LOVE YOU ALL ILL POST TOMORROW. (It's 11:30 and I'm ready to go to sleep 😭😔)

words: 991

DONT FORGET TO VOTE💗💗💗💗