2 | I CARE

Balloon POV

Suitcase sat next to Balloon, watching him weave some flowers together. Blue and yellow, mixed with the leafs on the stems worked perfectly with the gold-laced white ribbon. Suitcase would love to make one herself, but she lacked arms.

The spring wind blew in their direction, causing the plant around them to sway in the breeze. It was great weather out, to say the least. Nickel and Baseball were playing soccer in the distance, a stones throw away from the field they were in.

"I think it's about done!" Balloon, said, tying the ribbon into a bow. He handed the flower crown to her.

It was stunning

It was stunning. It was a work of art, really. She couldn't imagine trying to create something like this herself. "Woah...how do you make these things!?" She said, still staring at it in shock. "Heh, well once I was eliminated and you were still in the final four, I didn't really have anyone to talk to, so I spent my time doing some stuff outside! Poetry got kinda boring..." Balloon muttered at the end, sitting with his knees up to his chest(?).

Balloon placed it on top of her head, positioning it to stay on. "There!" Balloon said, smiling. Suitcase smiled too, looking up at it. It was quite comfortable despite the leafs and such on it. "So uh- how's things been?" Balloon asked, breaking the silence.

"Ah- fine!" Suitcase replied, smiling sheepishly. "Nickel hasn't really been talking to me lately, especially after episode eighteen. I don't know what's up with him, he might have a grudge against me after the alliance fell apart." She added, solemnly sighing while looking to the side.

"Oh yeah, Microphones been pretty..mysterious. She's gone for two hours at a time about every day. Probably nothing though." Suitcase muttered. Balloon looked at her worryingly, she obviously had a lot of things on her mind. "Well uh- maybe she's just been getting bored? Hotel OJ has been kind of dull lately ever since season two ended, wouldn't blame her. I would like to explore around more." Balloon suggested, putting a hand on Suitcase.

"Yeah, your right, it has been sullen lately. Except for Bomb, who's been pretty frantic in the past two days. Say what's up with that?" She asked, crossing her legs. "I'm not sure myself. I'm sure he's good though. Bombs just that kind of guy." They both laughed for a moment, when suddenly Clover ran into the clearing.

"EVERYONE QUICK!! THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH BOMB!!" She exclaimed, running back towards the hotel.

Nickel and Baseball paused their soccer game and ran toward her. Suitcase and Balloon looked at each other, then ran off after the four.
——————————— 6/28/23
454 words (WAUAA, W, W BA)
HEY IM ALIVE!! Really sorry about how short this chapter is, I'm low on motivation and need something to boot the story up. Trust me something's going to happen soon, just be patient. If i feel motivated enough I'll add a doodle to every chapter I can :3
microphone pov is next and there's going to be a certain british lesbian making an interaction with her because YES
uhhh the extended TPOT cake at stake theme dropped on Spotify, kind of ass but it's a vibe
BE GAY DO CRIMES!!! (like....photocopying the inanimate insanity poster and printing it...)