3 | LOCKDOWN

Trophy POV

Everyone was gathered around the hotel lobby, OJ was watching Soap try to do medical procedures on Bomb, who was having a seizure, except it wasn't a normal one. Not one that Trophy recognized, anyway. Bomb was coughing blood up whilst his limbs trembled uncontrollably, there were green patches of moss embedded in his arm.

Residents tried getting a closer look but as OJ asked, Paper was fending everyone off from the scene nervously. Trophy crossed his arms. After awhile, half of the crowd had disappeared. Only twelve people were still around. Trophy looked over a bit, and almost hurled at the sight.

TW: blood, scratch marks, visible infection

(help after abandoning this book for a month im looking back at my old art and blehhhhh)

Trophy felt sick. He decided to go back to his room.

He rushed over towards the stairs, then started his way up. Room 056, his room. He opened the door tiredly, and looked over to see Cheesy. Dang it. "Yo goldster! You look....tired?" Cheesy said, looking up from his phone. Trophy groaned in annoyance, and sat down on his bed which was across the room from Cheesy's, annoyingly enough.

Cheesy got up and sat beside Trophy. "You good?" He asked, skeptic. "You've been kinda down this week." Trophy groaned again in annoyance. "None of YOUR concern." He replied, scowling. "Just tell me, gold doofus." "NO. And stop with the nicknames."

Cheesy just shrugged, and went back to sit on his bed. Trophy sighed. Ambulance sirens could be heard in the distance as they grew nearer and nearer to the hotel. Trophy laid down, but in an aggressive way, and slammed his face against the pillow.

"Just tell me what's wrong, I'm sure I can help." Cheesy said, a bit of worry behind his voice. "UGHHH FINE." Trophy groaned, then sat next to him. "Nobody seems to like me here. Whenever I try talking to someone, people either seem concerned or end up avoiding me. I made up to Knife MONTHS ago, tried to be a better person, yet you and Knife are the only people willing to talk to me."

Cheesy looked at him surprised for a moment, then moved a bit closer to him. "Yeah, I get you, actually. I'm usually viewed as annoying-" "No shit." "Be quiet. -Annoying, or rude, or a nuisance, whatever they say, I just know I'm the person I like. I may have no friends, but at least I'm having fun." He replied casually, and laid on his back.

Trophy looked to the side for a moment. "What if...you aren't the person you like?" Cheesy got up, and looked at him. "Well, start listening to yourself, and not the person you want to be." Trophy looked a bit surprised this dumb excuse of a comedian could give advice like this, but shrugged it off.

"Th...anks.." he muttered, Cheesy smugly grinned at him. "OH SHUT UP." Cheesy giggled. "I didn't even say anything though?" "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE IMPLYING." He snapped, but Cheesy kept giggling.

Suddenly a loud siren blare sounded from inside the hotel, then a microphone tap. "H-hello?" It was papers voice. "Ehe, right. The hotel is on lockdown until further notice, nobody will be getting in or out. OJ has told me not to state why. Please stay calm- oh! And I made lunch for everyone downstairs! Byeee!" The microphone shut off, and the siren alarm ended.

Trophy looked over to Cheesy, he looked startled and was breathing a bit heavy. "You ok?" Trophy asked, looking over at him. "O-oh, yeah sorry, I don't like loud noises." He smiled awkwardly and put his hand on the side of his head. Trophy glared at him skeptically before patting him on the head and walking downstairs, to get lunch.

———

Trophy walked in, there was fourteen plates of food left. It was just some overcooked waffles with a side of apple juice, not exactly a lunch but it was ok. Knife looked over at Trophy and waved, he tiredly waved back. Knife was a bit surprised by this, but just smiled and took his food upstairs to his room. Trophy grabbed his own plate, and headed back upstairs. Maybe he was in the mood to listen to Cheesy tell bad jokes.
——————————— 8/28/23
721 words.
YAYYYY YIP YIP YIPPEEE
darn sorry i kind of forgot about this book, i'll be getting back to it now!
expect a prologue of a BFB AU soon, if it gets enough attention i'll continue it