Prolog (Part4)

L's POV

"Ryuzaki? Do you like Lilly?"

"Matt!" Mello said. "What? It's a valid question. Look at the way he's blushing." I was livid. "Th-that's non of your business!" I exclaimed. "Oh." Lilly said. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say, Matt?" I felt myself let out I a breath I didn't know I was holding. 'Thank God she didn't hear him!' I thought to myself. "Oh I was just asking Ryuzaki...." I shot him a death glare. "I was just asking him something. So, how's the soup?" He asked, changing the subject.

Lilly's POV

Matt was looking at Ryuzaki, and vise versa. I took a bite of my soup. "So, when do I start classes?" I asked Ryuzaki. "Well, you can actually not go for the first week your here. Watari wants you to settle in and try to forget..." He trailed off. I didn't need him to finish the statement, I knew what was supposed to forget.

We sat there for about twenty more minutes while I finished my soup (everyone else was done. Ryuzaki even ate 2 more pieces of cake!) After I was done, Matt, Mello, and Near left to their rooms. Ryuzaki led me to the bathroom. "Heres the bathroom. I figured you would want to wash up and then go to bed." 'Yeah, right. Like I can sleep.' I thought to myself. What I said out loud was, "Thanks, but, um... I don't have any pj's. They all got ruined." He's face fell. He held up a finger and left down the hall.

He came back 5 minutes later with a long white sleeve shirt in his hands. "Here, you can wear this as a nightgown until Watari gets you some." He said, holding it out to me, blushing slightly. "Thanks." I said smiling. I went and took a quick shower and headed to the bedroom.

When I entered to room there was a big stack of fantasy books and science books on my bed. "Where do these came from?" I asked Ryuzaki. "Oh, I noticed the books you brought with you, and I thought you would enjoy them." He said. I ran over to him and hugged him. "Thanks Ryuzaki." I yawned. "I'm gonna hit the sack. Its been a long day.

Hey everyone I really don't have anything to say but that the next chapter will be dedicated to someone so stick around to see who. Thanks for reading!