Chapter 13

Hey guys u better all enjoy this chapter cus it deleted itself twice and it sucked! So please enjoy! This chapter is a decent length this time.

Lilly's POV

I woke up with Lawliet's arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled. I loved him since that first day, but never told him. I shook his shoulder gently. "Lawliet. Come on it's time to get up." I said, kissing his nose. "No, comfy." He said, pulling me closer. "Lawliet, I swear I will tell Watari to not give you sweets for a week." That got his attention, because he looked up at me and gave me a puppy dog face. "You wouldn't do that to me. Would you?" I sighed. "No. But I really do need to get up though. We gotta get to work." He frowned at me. "No we don't. It's Sunday. I always give the task force the day off on Sundays."

(Idk if that's true..... but let's just act like it.)

I looked at him smiling. "That means we can spend the whole day together right?" He nodded at me. "Yay! I have a few things in mind, but first we have to go to my apartment so I can get dressed abd stuff." "Ok, but first let's get some breakfast." We walked out to the kitchen where Watari was already making tea. "Morning Watari! How'd ya sleep?" I asked yawning. "I slept fine. Thank you for asking. And may I ask how slept, Lilly?" I shrugged. "Well I had a nightmare again. But Lawliet here came and comforted me like old timed and I slept pretty well after that."

He looked at me concerned. "Do you still have those?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I forgot how much he helped with them." I said, hugging Lawliet. "I said I would protect you, did I not?" He asked me smiling. "Yes you did." I said, giving him a peck on the lips. Watari looked a little taken aback. "L? Did you..." Lawly nodded. "Yes, I told her my feelings. And she feels the same. I also told her ny name." Watari smiled. "I knew you two would eventually get together. Now what would you two like for breakfast?" Lawliet said, "cake", while I said, "oatmeal". I looked at him concerned. "Lawliet. You still eat nothing but sweets? That can't be good for you. Your gonna get sick." I said frowning. "But, Lilly, sugar is the only true fuel for the brain." "Yeah, but we're not working right now, so why don't you have some oatmeal with me? You can put brown sugar in it." I said, knowing that if there was sugar he would eat it." Fine, I'll give it a try Lilly. But I get to have as much sweets as I want for lunch." I rolled my eyes and Watari laughed. "Lilly, you should know how he is. He loves his sweets. Now would you like some earl grey tea?" I nodded. "Please, *yawn* I'm still a bit tired. Please tell me it's caffeinated!" "Yes, Yes, it's caffeinated." "Yay!" I said, excepting the cup that he held out to me and took a drink of it. Lawliet told me to go into the living room While he helped Watari with breakfast.

L's POV

I was helping Watari with breakfast. He stopped suddenly abd looked at me with a smirk. "So, you finally told her you liked her. I'm guessing you're dating no e considering she kissed you?." I blushed. "Yes. And she loves me. I can't tell you how shocked I am. I'm just so....... different. Why does she like me?" I said bowing my head.

"Now listen to me. Lilly loves you because you are a nice person. She you may not be the perfect person. But who is? Now I don't want to hear another word that says other wise. Understood?" I sighed. "You still act like you're all of our father." I said laughing.

Watari's POV (quick)

Lawliet laughed. I haven't heard him laugh since the day Lilly left Wammy's. 'Lilly's back abd now he's happy. Maybe he'll be able to catch Kira soon and take a break.' I sighed. "Come on. Lilly is probably hungry."

Lilly's POV

Lawliet and Watari came out into the living room with oatmeal. I didn't realise how hungry I was until Lawliet handed me my bowl. My stomach growled really loudly. "Hungry?" He asked as I took a big bite. "Yeah. I didn't have dinner last night. I was busy. Had paperwork I had to do." We sat there eating for awhile. Then Watari asked, "So, what are your plans for today?"

Ha! Sorry for the cliffhanger. But the next chapter is gonna be Lilly and L's first date and I gotta come up with what they should do. Leave a comment below if you have any suggestions on what it should be. Also vote, and/or follow me if you haven't already.

THANKS FOR READING!