Ch 2

In a blink of an eye Giyuu Tomioka was already fully consumed by Muzan.

'Sorry Oneesan, sorry Sabito. I guess I be seeing y'all sooner...' I thought before I close my eyes

★✧★ ✧ ★✧★ ✧ Three person POV ★✧★ ✧ ★✧★ ✧

Tanjiro was push to the ground, he was in so much pain from the long battle with Muzan and Akaza. Everything was so loud, he pull himself up to a sitting position and look around for a katana or something to help him.

Tanjiro noticed Giyuu's katana that he dropped earlier, it was broken but there's was no other option. He needs to save Giyuu, if not who knows what happened.

Crawling towards it he kept an eye on Giyuu making sure he not consumed yet, quickly grabbing the katana, He try to get up by using the katana as a cane but he just falls face first.

Tanjiro look up to just in time to see Giyuu gets consumed by Muzan.

Tanjiro is devastated, his father figure just died in front of him. He overfilled with sadness but that was push aside every quickly as it was over come by Rage.

His grip tightened as he push himself up, seeing that Muzan is burn in the sun and is trying to run away, he sprinted at him not caring about the pain.

He can see some of the kakushi blocking Muzan's way. He breathes in and out, Running at Muzan.

"Sun breathing, seventh from: Sunflower Thrust!"

Tanjiro yelled while stabbing Muzan baby head from the back, putting more force into it before twisting it as he steady himself on Muzan's back. A chain come out and around Muzan's neck holding him back as Tanjiro dug deeper.

"Hold him back!" Gyomei Yelled as hold down Muzan with a few others.

★✧★ ✧ ★✧★ ✧

'Damn it damn it!' Muzan thought as he can feel the burning sensation as the sun comes up more, looking back at Giyuu he stares at him for a moment.

"If only I have Nezuko Kamado here! Then I would have conquer the sun, I just have to make do with you. Maybe you can escape as I hold them back..."

Moving his hand closer to Giyuu's face, he digs his fingers into him. Letting all his emotions, thoughts, and cells go into him.

"You, Giyuu Tomioka. Shall be the new demon king. And maybe you can even conquer the sun." Muzan said as push Giyuu to a shaded area, Far from the demon slayers.

★✧★ ✧ ★✧★ ✧

Everyone saw the baby slowly crumble into dust by the sun. "IT OVER! IT FINALLY OVER!" Everyone cry in joy-

"SHUT UP! PEOPLE NEEDS HELP NOW! GET ALL THE MEDICS TO THE HASHIRAS AND REMAINING DEMON SLAYERS!!"

Yushiro Yell out at the kakushi from the shadows, Yushrio looks beyond piss off as he ordered the kakushi around as he help one of the demon slayers nexts to him. Yushrio then felt something every wrong...

'why do I still feel his presence?'

Yushrio feels shivers down his spine, looking back to see a slurred of blue before disappearing. 'What the fac-' suddenly He sees Giyuu right in front of him, only a few inches away from his face, he have deep blue eyes with a slit pupils that were purple.

Giyuu only looks human but doesn't act like one, the demon slayer mark is on both sides of his face with one going down from the top of his forehead. A giant horn comes out from the middle of the mark just said.