Ch 3

Tanjiro can only hope that kanao have the extra antidote on her.

Too bad she left it at Urokodaki house for Nezuko in case something goes wrong.

★✧★ ✧ ★✧★ ✧ three person pov ★✧★ ✧ ★✧★ ✧

Clear blue sky, soft waves crushing into each other. As Giyuu looks around as he notices the sun not burning him, 'Must be yushiro demon art'
Giyuu thought as he stand up to the best of his abilities. His bone marrow is still planted to the ground, lifting one them and making it slowly disappear into his back.

'Okay... I still have same control over Muzan-'

Before Giyuu can even finish his thoughts he felt overwhelming pain though out his body, every cell felt like it on fire.
He groan in pain as he drop to the floor. He clutch his head in pain, feeling the blood flowing out But he didn't care, not when he heard him.

"GIYUU TOMIOKA, HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE A OUNCE OF CONTROL"

Giyuu can't even process what he just heard, not over the grueling pain in his head. It only got worse as Muzan continue.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DEFINE ME, YOU WILL CARRY MY LEGACY

As Giyuu try to hold on, to his humanity, his life, his sanity, but the pain was to unbearable. If he have to go though this just to live he might as well run into the sun, before he do something he regrets. 

Giyuu just muted out muzan(like shinbou?), he doesn't care if it causes more pain, It doesn't matter if it going to end soon

'Am in a alleyway, right? That means I can just run straight forward and-' 

Suddenly Giyuu felt someone grabbing him by the neck, digging theirs nails down to his throat. He let go of his head in a hurry trying to scratch off the persons hands. But he felt nothing other then his own neck. 

Panicking he try to turn his head back to look at the person, but they put him still not letting him move a inch of muscle. Feeling petrified, he try to stand up but he still stuck in place. 

'Not again not again not again-' 

Then he felt a breath on his neck, a cold one without any warmth at all. Remembering that his bone marrows was still there, he quickly move one of them successfully hitting whatever was behind him. 

Pulling two (2) other marrows out of the ground and quickly try to cover his neck while the other two try to hit the invisible person. He stands up slowly, not wanting to loss his body to muzan. 

Still feeling the burning pain, he double over but stand strong as he feel his body slowly getting use to the pain. But god was it painfully slow at it. 

Pulling out the remaining three (3) from the ground and made it smaller before making it cling to his back and wrap it around his neck. The bone grind against one other as it tightened his neck making it bleed a little. 

'... am fine, am fine... Am Fine' 

Giyuu take a deep breath, he noticed how the illusion was slowly Break away. Bit by bit he can see more of the alleyway come to view. 

'Damn it, yushiro blood art is failing on me... let hope everyone is out of the way' 

As Giyuu look onwards, his bone marrow sling left to right Mimicking a cat tail. (even tho muzan have no idea what a cat is, that 1000+ mind must really getting to him-) as he regain his senses, the scent of blood hit him. 

Giyuu felt himself Drooling over it. He swiftly move his hands over his mouth and nose, trying to stop himself from doing anything. Now having full vision back he can see part of the walls destroyed in the alleyway. With blood cover most of it. 

As his eyes Darted around, his eyes lands it on Yushrio. 

Yushrio is soaked in blood, parts of his arms are slowly regenerating with an huge part of his chest gone. He was breathing heavily as he hold on to paper in both of his hands. Yushrio immediately lock eyes with Giyuu. 

Yushrio groans as he move a bit back, putting pressure in one leg as he move the other behind him, he hold up his arms covering must of his lower jaw. 

Giyuu take a step back as he watch him move, his bone marrow stiffens as it surround around Giyuu. Giyuu slowly move his hands down as the bone marrow around his neck started to grow bigger.

Both of them were in a stand off, Giyuu Irises became sharper as yushrio tightened his hands. The bone marrow become loosen around his neck before wrapping it around his face, covering both his mouth and nose. 

This act surprised yushrio and confused him, he thought Giyuu wasn't in control but now it Seems he is. Yushrio lower his Guard a bit trying to see if Giyuu was really in full control. 

'Is giyuu fighting off muzan? How is that even possible, he have all of muzan blood in him...' Giyuu just continue to stare at him, the horn on his face started to grow bigger. As it grows, a slit started to open revealing a red eye. Muzan eye

Yushrio quickly noticed it, froze from shock. Giyuu started to walk towards him step by step he come closer to Yushrio till he right in front of him. All Yushrio can do was stare in horror as Giyuu immediately grab his neck. 

Yushrio was lifted up to the air. Giyuu hold him there as he walk closer to the end of the alleyway, a bit of sunlight coming through as they walk near the end. 'He going to-' as soon Yushrio know of Giyuu's plan he try to claw his way out. But it was unless...

'Damn it! I promise lady Tamayo that I live for her?!' As Yushrio struggle to get out someone was running full speed towards them. A girl with black hair and pink tint at the ends, she jump above Giyuu and come down with her katana. 

"Flower breathing: Fourth Form Crimson Hanagoromo!"

Kanao Beautifully slice giyuu arm and take Yushrio away, going inside the building with Yushrio. Leaving Giyuu behind. "Are you okay?" Kanao say was she look back at Yushrio. "yeah am fine... do you have the cure for Nezuko?" Yushrio asked as he rub his neck. 

"No? Why?" Kanao question before realizing what he meant. 

"Fuck""fuck" both of them said before looking back where Giyuu was. To not see him there 

"...shit" 

"Fuck my life"

★✧★ ✧ ★✧★ ✧★✧★ ✧ ★✧★ ✧

Author/Tomioka's secrets

The Author have no idea what the name of bone marrow for the back, and they don't know what's the thing called that comes out of demon king Tanjiro. If you know the name please leave a comment 

The Tomioka family is quite famous in China, India, Korea. So Giyuu have many family members over the world. And 10x the amount of mail too. 

The Author have way too many knees dislocations, and so do their dad. Maybe it just runs in the family (Author have 7 dislocations in their left knee and one on their right knee, their dad only have 3 on their left knee) 

Tomioka likes to read at the Beach when he have free time or just train in the water. This is why he often smell like the ocean tho it hard to smell. (One time Tanjiro try to find the beach by smelling it, but he end up just following Giyuu for a whole day by accident) 

(Word count 1281)