Introduction

This story will follow no order, this will be in a one shot format but all happening in the same world and timeline. This will be a one shot x story type of book/ AU just for Areum and Euntak. 

Season 3 left us with tons of things to hope for... and to write for. Just sit back and enjoy reading into my version of what might have happened to our fave couple immediately right after the curtain call of season 3. 

Hope you'll all enjoy! 

Happy Reading Y'all 

- Author Dengie 

____________________________________________________________________________

 Eunjae and Woojin had just announced their engagement, DongHwa was staying for another 4 months, Yoon Seojung had finally returned reuniting her with Dongjoo and some of the old staffers. Things have finally went back to normal at the busy and as always packed Doldam Hospital and Trauma Center. 

As the staff all went on with their ways and jobs, Euntak and Areum continue their love story that's growing day by day. After openly confessing and reconciling with each other, Euntak had finally changed his ways and had added in more effort to be a good boyfriend as he had promised. He was much more open and unreserved with his ways of showing affection to Areum.

While time passes and their love grows stronger each day, the couple will eventually have to enter the next chapter of their relationship. 

Family, friends, colleagues and patients all intertwine with the couple.... how will their story continue? Check the next chapter and read on to find out!