Chapter 2. My Thoughts You Can't Decode

CHAPTER 2 — My Thoughts You Can't Decode

"Sansa! Sansa, I need you to wake up!"

In spite of the feeling of her wind pipe closing and her vision looking as though she was viewing everything through a fish-eyed lens, Davina shook the girl's shoulders with every ounce of strength she had managed to muster up.

"Sansa," she sucked in a breath as her dry throat began to close, "San—Sansa! Please!"

Sansa didn't move a muscle. She was still unconscious.

Smoke began to swirl around the plane, and there was only one other alternative to shaking Sansa awake.

Davina sucked in another harsh breath before forcefully colliding the flat of her hand with Sansa's cheek.

Sansa jolted awake, her body being pushed back down by the seatbelt secured around her waist.

The enormity of pain Sansa felt sear through her head was overbearing. Her hand hastily trailed up to the deep gash on her right temple. She looked down at her crimson-painted fingers, nausea washing over her at the sight.

Sansa was a tough girl. But when it came to blood, the strong exterior she had put up always came tumbling down.

Davina slapped Sansa's hand before Sansa's body could fully react to the sight of blood. Sansa shuddered as she looked up at Davina, and that's when everything came flooding back to Sansa.

She had woken up so discombobulated that she hadn't even remembered—their plane fucking crashed.

"Oh, my god—"

"Unbuckle your seatbelt, now! We gotta get the hell out." Davina said in between sobs.

Sansa swiftly unbuckled the seat belt, pushing herself up from her seat with the help of Davina.

"You got it?! Can you walk?!" Davina rapidly questioned.

"Yeah. Yeah, I can walk!"

Not too far behind Sansa and Davina were Shauna and Jackie, but Shauna was heavily relying on Jackie to keep her steady which resulted in them moving slower.