51

[This villain is useless. ] Gayan looked at the bed curtain above his head in a daze.

    【agree. 】The system feels the same way.

    It's the first time I've seen such a weak villain boss in the hero's main line, and my heart's ability to bear it is really too low.

    Thinking back then, Jiayang suffered much more severe injuries than this, but he still gritted his teeth and survived.

    You must know that Gayan didn't let it turn on to shield the pain.

    The system sighed, and then said: [Then what should we do now? 】

    It was stunned at first when it knew about it. It really didn't expect such an accident as King Wu, which caught people off guard.

    Because according to the villain boss in the normal male main line, as long as there is a trace of life, the villain is Xiaoqiang who can't be killed.

    It's hard to make trouble for your hero.

    Fully express the professionalism of the villain to the fullest.

    But King Wu...

    well, maybe it was because Ling Chi was in too much pain.

    [The male protagonist must not only have delayed him, but also guessed what else he did, so he completely tortured his spiritual will. 】Jayan analyzed.

    There is no mistake in the hero's main line, the more the villain of the boss, the stronger the quality of heart, it is not so easy to be scared crazy.

    This is a common problem of male protagonist villains.

    The psychological quality is stronger than the hero. But now that Wu Wang, who is the ultimate villain boss in this world, has become like this, it can only show what else the male lead has done.

    Let him completely collapse.

    This news is not good news.

    If so.

    That means that the male protagonist has more hatred in his heart than Gayan imagined, which is a bit difficult to deal with.

    【what is it now? 】

    [Look at the situation first, let’s take one step at a time. ]

    After that, Gayan fell asleep.

    Because he really couldn't support his body anymore, he was too tired.

    Now he didn't even have the strength to move a fingertip.

    And when Tai Yan came back, what he saw was Jia Yang curled up on his dragon bed and still sleeping.

    His brows were slightly frowned, and his long and thick crow-like eyelashes trembled from time to time, as if he was in pain in his dreams. And his body was covered with dense hickey marks.

    Especially the neck is even worse.

    Tai Yan's fingertips slightly touched the tooth marks on Jia Yang's neck, which made Jia Yang's painful eyelashes tremble a little.

    Tai Yan looked at Jia Yang who rarely showed such fragility, and slowly moved his finger to his lips and rubbed it slightly.

    The color of the eyes is dim and unclear.

    "Your Majesty." At this moment, a eunuch walked in tremblingly and knelt on the ground not far away.

    "Has he eaten his meal?" Tai Yan asked lightly.