78

Jiayang's throat rolled down, and when it moved, it happened to get closer to the warm palm that was holding his neck.

    Looking at those deep eyes that seemed to swallow him up, Jia Yang's palms could not help but break out in a little cold sweat.

    Because he remembered that after he took Qiyuan's spiritual root, that's how he saw himself.

    [Why do you want to be my senior brother when I am one year older than you? Do you know how I endured all these years? ]

    This is what Jiayang said to Qiyuan back then.

    At that time, he had already dug out his spiritual roots, and his tone was full of the joy of revenge that had been accumulated for many years.

    Because according to the rules of the Feng family, whoever is the strongest is the senior brother, regardless of age.

    And Jiayang's father was even more impartial, he was a rare and sensible patriarch, and he never helped Jiayang in this respect.

    Therefore, Jia Yang, who is ranked second, can only call Senior Brother Qi Yuan.

    Although he didn't call.

    [It's a pity that my father asked me to befriend you, so I endured it. Who would have thought that you would even fight for my position as the head disciple of Gui Yuanzong! ]

    [Since childhood, why have all eyes been on you? ! Even my father is more optimistic about you! Why? ! ]

    Jiayang even kicked Xiyuan in 'angry' at that time.

    However, Gayan did not use spiritual power at that time, but used the strength of ordinary people.

    Because he was afraid of hurting the hero.

    Even so, it is estimated that no one can bear the humiliation of having their face trampled under their feet.

    Not to mention... from behind him, someone forced Xi Yuan to slip under his crotch.

    Countless blurred memories all became clear at this moment, accompanied by Qi Yuan's eyes staring deeply at him, and the suffocating confinement of his neck.

    Jiayang understood that this time he would have to peel off his skin even if he didn't die.

    Qi Yuan looked at Jia Yang's ever-changing face with a calm expression, his eyes were a little careless.

    The skin under the palm is very warm and feels good. Just like the sense of touch that he has fantasized about for many years, people don't want to let go of it once they hold it.

    He rubbed his Adam's apple slightly without any trace, feeling his Adam's apple rolling up and down uneasy because of his movements, Xi Yuan's eyes became deeper and deeper.

    After an unknown amount of time, Qi Yuan let go of Jia Yang.

    Jia Yang coughed heavily on the bed for a long time after getting out of the confinement, his coughing face turned red.

    Xi Yuan just watched Jia Yang lying on the bed in pain in such a calm manner, until his cough weakened and finally got better, Xi Yuan said slightly: "Extend your hand." Jia Yang was slightly stunned

    .

    He stepped back subconsciously, just about to say something, but found that his throat was stinging like swallowing glass.

    He just kept shaking his head, expressing his thoughts.

    Because at this time, Jia Yang has already discovered that something is wrong with the male lead—