[Too slow] •~J x Male! Human! reader~•

Oneshot type: Lemon/Smut

Requested by: ZaneManetu

Reader's pronouns: He/Him/His

Warning: Vulgar words, S E X, A bit of Degrading, Penis in Vagina sex, Tongue kissing

Raishu: "For all my J simps out there- Also my first ever smut oneshot-"

Keywords:

Y/N = Your name

––––––––––————

"Hah~ You're so slow."
.
.
.
.

After the blast causing all life of Copper-9 to perish, it has been a bit uneasy for the parent company of JcJenson ever since, with the worker drones now being free and doing as they please on that exo-planet. The founder didn't seem to like that idea of having their property set loose.

The experts and technicians are now paid to come up with a design with their current worker drones to eradicate the others or as your superior calls them, "Glitches". You see absolute no threat to the innocent worker drones on that exo-planet. It's almost like you feel pity for them. But that isn't what you're paid to do. You're being paid to test out the current models for disassembly drones.

Your office is as messy as ever. You did not bother to clean up ever since your boss had piled up more work on you, seeing as you seem to be the most efficient employee when it comes to working...when you're only working for the pay and how it distracts you from your current problems of being a lonely fool.

Your desk is piled up in folders of designs for the male and female disassembly drones your boss approved of. You knew he's a sick pervert and maybe expecting something different this time. The last time he approved of worker drones having vaginas, dicks and boobs, he got major backlash from some people.

The one thing that surprised you the most is how he was able to not get in trouble for it... You guess that with all his power and money, he can get away with it. A sigh left from your mouth as you walked over to your messy desk and sat down on a swivel chair. It wasn't a nice sight to see but you're at least grateful you're given a medium sized office that's made with hard materials other than the last job you had. Your last job was a nightmare, lots of rodents crawling in the small spaces, the paint was peeling off the walls and it was just fuckin' gross...

Just the thought of your old job made you cringe at the experience, but now it's not the time for that. You need to get back to work. Another deep sigh left your lips as you picked up the folder file and began to flip through the pages.

And of course you aren't impressed at all... That perverted bastard of a boss you know approved of genitals to the disassembly drones as well. G R E A T. You groaned as you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"That..motherfucker– You know what... I'm just not going to bother. He's the boss and could easily fire me if I dare interrupt whatever he's planning."

You groaned before flipping through the pages to move onto the female disassembly drone designs. The designs consist of the regular model but with a few tweaks of having a taller body, given new limbs and... Genitals. They even implemented medium sized breasts for the female gender along with a vagina that can be used to satisfy the male employees if they are allowed to be kept a while longer before departing them to hunt down those worker drones.