[Goodnight] •~SD-V x Human! Reader~•

Oneshot type: Fluff

Requested by: The_Jade_Wolfe

Reader's pronouns: They/Them

Warning: Slight angst, Mentions of Murder, Kind of Asthmatic reader? Idk they have health problems, Reader with anxiety, slight panic attack maybe, Murdering Worker drones, Oil as Blood

[Not Proofread!]

_____________

"Goodnight and sweet dreams."
.
.
.
.

"..."

How were you and the squad described before the inevitable death of those worker drones? Angelic futuristic beings? Well, that was their first impressions on you before they were mercilessly slaughtered. After you and the squad had came out after crashing down onto the snowy floors, leaving a huge crater into the planet, The three disassembly drones with silver hair and a variety of looks had hovered through the air, taking a worker drone with one of them. Behold the terrifying greatness of what is yet to come for the worker drones.

Their destiny...

Their destiny to be eradicated from this pathetic world as the company wants them to be.

The worker drones who look like they lack personality stared at the trio of disassembly drones with shock and fear as they watch one of them rip the head of its' body of a poor worker drone and drank their oil, crushing their head effortlessly before smiling devilishly, it looked like they were never in the state of sentience, they look bloodthirsty with a bright neon yellow 'X' covering their visors, assuming they are being controlled by the fourth member of their squad to follow rules which is none other than a human who is about in their early 20's. A human wearing protective gear, including a desert eagle hanging lowly on their waist, Machete on their back, A black undershirt beneath their pure white jacket, A spaceman keychain resting by the belt of your pants and lastly, a white helmet with a JCJenson hat stuck or presumably, gorilla glued on. Such air in this wasteland is too toxic for a mere being like yourself to inhale.

You have had health problems as a child which caused you to have multiple trips to the hospital and become a burden to your family that they had stopped treating you. The only thing keeping your breathing steady is your inhaler that is deep in your pocket and attached to your belt so it may never be lost.

Said human narrowed their eyes in disgust at the sight of worker drones... tons of them. Tons of them having a possibility of becoming Cyn's new host. You felt no mercy for these worker drones, even the ones with cute baby pods, not even existing for a few days.

*BANG!*

You feel no pity for them as you had swiftly took out your desert eagle from your belt, shooting a mother worker drone who had carried a baby worker drone. The bullet went through the female's head as oil gushed out from her visors, falling on her back. Your eyes narrowed more... it felt sort of wrong to be killing such innocent AI, well runaway AI that the company forced you to take care of. None of your companions or the rest could see what was happening in your helmet, but you were experiencing a bit of regret in your heart for ruining the worker drones' life to be free, living happily and not being mistreated in the name of Windex.

You raised your dominant hand as you signaled for the disassembly drones to go eradicate their existence and yet they did with no hesitation. The three flew down like quick bats, ripping, tearing and eating out of what's left of the worker drones they mercilessly killed with no ounce of even sympathy. The screams of robots filled your ears as you stared at them.