𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐀...

A cup of tea with the Earth Master... what will happen during the 'date'? 
~~~~

In the Earth Master's palace sat The Earth Master and The Wind Master. There they sat, having a nice friendly conversation. The Earth Master's bed was not so far away from the table where the tea was placed on.

"Tell me, Shi Qingxuan." He Xuan started. "Hm?" Shi Qingxuan hummed in responce. "Why do you want to be my friend so badly?" He Xuan asked the man infront. "I'm not quite so sure myself Ming-Xiong." Shi Qingxuan replied, he just wanted to be friends with the male, nothing more, nothing less. "Do you find me interesting then?" He Xuan snorted out. Shi Qingxuan spat his tea out, he smiled innocently, bits of sweat ran down his face as he laughed nervously before he began to reply. "You are very interesting Ming-Xiong. Anyone who becomes friends with you would be lucky, your kind, sweet and always listens. Although in the past you did... you know." Shi Qingxuan explained, hesitating to say the last sentence but said so anyways. He Xuan's eyes widened a bit, he knew what Shi Qingxuan mean and felt a bit of guilt, killing Shi Qingxuan's brother made him feel guilty yet happy, he had finally killed the murderer whom murdered his wife and sister.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered beneath his breath, Shi Qingxuan almost didnt hear it. "Its alright Ming-Xiong..."  Shi Qingxuan smiled, soon kissing the males forehead.

<3