Make-Up

BLUSHEYELINERHUSHSee what you made me do?

BLUSH
EYELINER
HUSH
See what you made me do?

BASE
MASCARA
ERASE
I wanna look good for you.

He braced himself against the solid edge of the top of his vanity in his dressing room. The coolness of the marble against his bare skin allowed him to keep somewhat focused on the reflection that stared back at him in the mirror. Leaning into himself, he watched as his eyes fought to close under the pressure of a mouth that worked between his thighs. Steadying his elbow on the surface, he darkened the lashes of his lower lid with the mascara wand. As she smoothly rolled her tongue over a stiffened ridge, his knee gave way, jerking sharply; it bumped the corner of the table. Everything on its top shifted, glass bottles adding a tinkling ring to the slick notes of skin that were heard just beneath.

"You're gonna make me poke my eye out, you know." His words left him quietly, in a chuckle. Scooting back his chair, he peered into the darkness, trying to find the glint of her eyes. Regretting instantly what his words interrupted, he felt the sensation of the inside of her cheek retreat against his shaft.

"Well, it's payback for last week." She giggled, smoothing her fingers over the softness of fabric across his thighs. The white and green pattern was so much easier to hide the stains than the black knit he wore the night before. Her hand quickly replaced the job her lips just vacated, slipping slightly against the remnants she moved thoughtfully, fluidly, not wanting to lose her momentum as they spoke.

Leaning forward, his left hand reached for her, lightly brushing the droplets that had started to collect over her brow. The vanity lights within the small space created more heat than expected. "What? We rinsed it out as soon as it happened; your eye is fine." Looking back at his reflection, he began to concentrate on his face.

"Do you know how fast that shit comes outta there?" Scoffing slightly at his sweetness, she let her lips purse over the roundness of its head. Her tongue dabbed lightly against the slit at its base, greedily taking in the liquid that had begun to pool there. Involuntarily, his hips bucked against her, wanting her to engulf him again, but she wasn't finished.

The gentle sounds of her kisses brought out a smile in the mirror. "Listen, I told you to close them." Watching himself add another coat; his mouth parted instinctively.

"But I love to watch your face as you cum." She whined, her bottom lip tugging slightly into a pout against the velvet of his golden skin. Losing an eye would have been worth it. His face, the way his jaw would clench, the slight tremble of his upper lip, the flutter of his exaggerated lashes, all of it exquisite, and she wanted to take in every piece of him she could, every time.

"Nasty." The word left him almost a whisper... a compliment. She had drawn the attention away from his reflection; he leaned down again to meet her gaze. The messy bun she always wore a little messier than usual as she kneeled under the counter to reach him.