Girl Se7en

(Just a quick short story inspired by our man's tantalizing voice and the movie Girl 6)

"Ohhh yes baby, Ohhh yes." A females voice screamed lustfully as I opened the door and began walking down the hall.

"That feels so good, deeper... deeper." Thirty1 looks up as I walk past her small cubical. Her mouth screams in passion, but her steely blue eyes say I am "Bored as Hell".

"Keep it there, keep going." Again another voice calls as I make it to my desk to get ready for the night shift. I liked the night shift unlike many of the other workers at the agency. Lonely men looking for company at night, total freaks of nature in the daytime. Who would call in the middle of the day... aren't you supposed to be working? Lord, how many times had I been on a call and been interrupted by someone knocking on their office door. Swiftly I'd hear the click and then the line go. On your own time not your bosses dime, sir.

"I know you like that don't you." I smiled at 8TEight and his voice disappeared as I made it to my chair. Three grey cubicle walls separated us, well all of us really. Not much privacy for our line of work, but it was all role play, all fantasy. Over the years it had become routine, you had the calls you didn't like and the calls you didn't mind so much. But a voice on the other end was a lot safer for this kind of paycheck than many of the other jobs out there. A verbal blow job easier and less messy than a real one, even for the casting call of a lifetime. I had a bit more self respect than that.

Rolling in my chair to face my computer I logged in, putting on my headset.

Username: Se7en

Password: RBeret

"Good evening, baby." I whispered as if the lovely face on the screen would say it back to me.

Suddenly the name PurplePleaser popped up on the monitor. Somehow he always knew the exact the time I drug my ass into work. The little green box displaying the nickname I gave him covered a pair of hazel eyes that plastered the wallpaper of the PC. My stomach fluttered slightly at the thought of his voice, always so soft and smooth. Deep, longing, almost lyrical as he comes. He was one of my favorites, nothing too nasty. Some spanking, lots of virgin play, handcuffs... slight bondage nothing crazy. He loved to talk though, wanted me to explain every damn thing as it happened, what it looked like, what it felt like, how it tasted, once even how it smelled. His calls always lasting well over the designated limit. But it was nice not having to deal with a lot of the other super freaks that called in. So I usually kept him on the line as long as I could, letting the callers bounce to the other workers. Honestly they hated it, but I really couldn't care less. I could listen to that voice all day, all night. At the end he was so courteous always saying Thank You, Se7en, and then hanging up. No one ever gets a thank you in this line of work. But hell they where paying $9.95 a minute and I guess every second counts.

Pressing the Y key, I speak softly seductively into the mic

Pressing the Y key, I speak softly seductively into the mic. "Hi, my name is Se7en and I'll take you to heaven."

"I know you will." I heard him smile as his voice lifted from the receiver.