Agony

"You need to relax, peter. It is not a big deal." Felicia said.

"It is a big deal!" Peter exclaimed.

"You have done nothing wrong and you do not have to apologise to her." Felicia said. "And could you please cut back on your drinking?" She snatched the bottle of beer from Peter's hand.

"She is mad at me." Peter mumbled and fell onto Felicia's shoulder.

"It's Alright. We will talk about this tomorrow. You need to get some rest." Felicia said.

"No! I will go talk to her now." Peter exclaimed as he kept resting his head on her shoulder.

"You are drunk Peter." Felicia shook her head.

"I am fine. You-wow-you look beautiful from here." Peter giggled. Felicia's cheeks turned bright red in response. She immediately pushed him away from her shoulder.

"You are not in your right mind."

"Now dont be rude like her. I only said you are beautiful." Peter pouted.

"I am not being rude."

"You are right. You are always so sweet...and so helping and.....so sweet and....you never yell at me like my girlfriend does-or shall I say my ex girlfriend." Peter scoffed.

"See? You're completely wasted right now." Felicia scoffed. Peter lurched forward and stood in front of her. "Get some sleep." Felicia said. Peter kept looking into her eyes without any response. "What? Come on, g-" She was interrupted with a kiss on her lips. She wanted to give in but she pulled away instantly. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She exclaimed.

"I know you like me." Peter said.

"Wha-No-I do not-who said?" Felicia chuckled nervously. "You are-" Peter moved in for another kiss and this time Felicia could not help but give in.

~~~

"Good morning." Felicia said joyfully. She had a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Where am I?" Peter rubbed his eyes as he woke up.

"Coffee?" Felicia offered the cup she brought for him.

"Thank-" Peter trailed off when noticed himself under the sheets. "What the hell happened here? Why am I naked?" He exclaimed.

"Hey, you dont remember?"

"I was going to ask my girlfriend to marry me but she was mad at me and I came here to ask for your help. I don't remember anything after that." Peter said. Felicia's smile dropped.  Her once-joyous face had been replaced with sadness and emptiness. "Felicia, please tell me we did nothing."

"We had-no sex." Felicia said, looking down.

"Thank god." Peter sighed. "Thanks for helping me. I have to leave right now. Bye." He quickly got dressed and left.

"Peter wait!" Felicia called.

"Who's peter?" Y/N asked. Felicia rubbed her eyes in confusion till she realised she fell asleep on a chair after preparing breakfast for her son.

"Oh, hey, good morning sweetie. Ready for your first day at a new school?" She smiled.

"It doesn't feel good without Maya." Y/N said sadly and sat beside his mother.

"Awww, I know it doesn't. I miss her a lot too."

"Missing her will not bring her here or send us there."

"You are still mad about us moving here?" Felicia sighed. Y/N looked down and slowly nodded.

"Alright I promise we are going to see Maya this weekend-"