Chapter 38: Public Speaking

Luna's Point of View...

Were all gathered at the backstage, kabado na ang mga kasama ko because any minutes form now ay tatawagin na kami para tumuntong sa stage for our Speech.

Kasama rin namin ang kabilang partido and they seemed so chill specially Andrei, when he caught me looking at him he smirk at him and he pointed at his wrist clock and whisphered

"The clock is ticking half an hour fast" 

Should I be concerned? Inirapan ko na lang siya saka nag patuloy sa pag tingin sa phone ko saka naman lumapit si Eli sakin.

"It's time" bulong niya and I nodded. Ang partido kase namina ng unang lalabas at magsasalita. I can hear Marvin saying his speech first then he called for us.

"To represent her very own party list may I call Adeline Luna Amara to stand with us here in the stage for further introduction" Marvin said and everyone clapped, not just clapped but I also  hear screams and load cheers and it'll really boosted my confidence kaya naman ay ngiti akong lumabas sa backstage at nag tungo sa stage.

I vowed to Everyone, and when they all saw me, I hear all the cheers and they make more louder. May ilan pang may banners and it'll really make me smile kaya naman nag umpisa na ako mag salita.

"Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, and my fellow students, Good Morning everyone, may I hear once again the cheer!" after I said that they all scream like theres no tomorrow.

"Before I start to introduce myself I would to thank firstly our Present Student Council President Marvin Chase Delo Santos who encourage me to join and to run for the Presidency for these year election, if its not for him, I wouldn't be here, in front of everyone. Thank you so much"

"And now, presenting my party list, Unite Your Voice, Empower Our Future! Today, I stand before you as a representative of V.O.I.C.E.S., a party list dedicated to amplifying your voices, embracing your diversity, and empowering each and every one of you. It is an honor to address you in this public speaking event, and I am humbled by the opportunity to present our vision for a better future."

"Calling Elijah Zhariyah Mendoza, running for Vice President" I called Eli and she stepped in the stage in her brightest smile and again, everyone on the court court screams

"Harper Collins running for Secretary" 

"Angelo Alastair Villanueva running for Treasurer"

"Alexander Dylan Velasquez running for Auditor"

"Mark Joseph Suvelleno running for Protocol Officer"

"Kurt Azel Dela Cruz running for Public Information Officer"

"Kimberly Tan Naoi for STEM Representative"

"Carl Jasiel Lysander  for HUMSS Representative"

"Allen Kyle Ramirez for ICT Representative"

"Khione Azura Leonore for ABM Representative"

"Heiro Ramirez for AS Representative"

"And now, I stand before you today as a proud representative of the V.O.I.C.E.S. party list, running for the position of President Luna Adeline Amara. It is with great honor and enthusiasm that I present myself as a candidate who is ready to lead, inspire, and amplify the voices of every student on this remarkable journey of progress and growth."

"V.O.I.C.E.S., our party list's name, embodies the core principles and values that define our vision for a stronger student council and a more vibrant campus community. Allow me to take a moment to unveil the meaning behind each letter, for it is in these principles that our mission thrives" with that, i passed my mic to Harper who will explain some of the acronym in our party list name.