Lets Go

The Megaforce rangers went to Ernie's Brainfreeze to meet the Samurai rangers.

They sat around a huge table and began to discuss.

"Actually, guys we'll be going to school in the east of the city and we'll be staying there" Gia said.

"But in the meantime, the team and I have decided that you guys will be schooling with us." Troy announced.

The Samurai rangers were taken aback, but they just nodded. "But we don't have any clothes" Mia said.

"Don't worry, we'll buy some from the mall" saying that Emma dragged Mia, Lauren and Emily, Gia also tagged along.

The eight young men just chuckled. "Well we better get moving" Noah said and they nodded in agreement.

Inside the mall the five female rangers were shopping. Lauren was especially surprised since she was not accustomed to things like this.

Mia helped her select everything she needed according to Lauren's preference. Emily was alright on her own and so was Mia. The girls finished shopping.

"Wait!" Emma exclaimed "What is it Emma?" Lauren asked. "We forgot to buy luggage."

The girls looked at their hands that were full of shopping bags. "Ofcourse" Gia sighed.

They went inside and bought the luggage. They came out with everything packed in three different luggage.

The guys had finished shopping and met the girls. "So... where're we gonna live?" Mike asked.

"I'm sure my parents won't mind if I bring friends over... however I'll have to bring Mia, Lauren and Emily because it will be a bit hard to convince them if it's a male. No offense" Emma said.

"It's fine" the male Samurais said in unison.

Suddenly, as if an idea popped up, all the Megaforce rangers turned to look at Troy.

"Troy you're rich right? Then your house must be able to accommodate them" Noah said.

"Yeah. I remember the time when I visited his house, I ended up getting lost because his mansion was too big" Jake said and they all started laughing.

"Oh c'mon guys why are you laughing, Gia not you too" poor Jake.

"So it's settled, Jayden, Mike, Kevin and Antonio will be staying in my house for tonight."

With that they all said goodbye and went their separate ways.

. . .

The following morning the students all gathered in front of the school. They all stood in line to get their bus ticket. Each student had a number and were required to sit on a seat with the same number.

Jake glanced at Gia's number, then at his. "Not fair" he whispered to Noah. "Howcome Gia and I don't get to sit next to each other?"

He sighed in frustration. "Well what's her number?" "Thirty-five."

"Well, Orion happens to be thirty-six. You can ask him-" Noah didn't finish the rest of his sentence before Jake took off.

He just chuckled and shook his head, holding his luggage he went inside the bi-articulated bus.

Jake found Orion and sighed in relief. "Oh hey Jake."

"Hey Orion... umm do you wanna exchange your number with me?"

"Why?"

"Because I wanna sit next to the window so I can enjoy the view."

"But Gia sits next to the window and you'll be sitting behind her, so you'll be able to see the scenery outside" Orion said with a lifted eyebrow.

Jake sighed in defeat, "Fine you got me I just want to sit beside Gia, are you happy now?"

"It's good to be honest Jake, here" they exchanged tickets and dragged their luggage into the bus together.

"Wow it's so huge, I've never seen anything like it" Mia said in shock. Emily and Lauren were also astonished.

"Really? Are you sure you've not seen some before?" Gia asked, but before Mia could answer a deep and pleasant voice came from behind.

"There's no such thing in our dimension." They looked behind and saw Troy and the other Samurai rangers approaching them.

Jayden was the one who answered the question.

"Oh okay" Emma nodded in understanding.

"Let's go" Antonio said and they all nodded.