The Winner's Price

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

They started by fighting with their fists. Indeed both were remarkable worriors, but that didn't change the fact that Jayden was stronger and more agile compared to his counterpart. Just as Mentor Ji had ordered, Kevin sat very far away from them in order to have a better chance of escape in case of an emergency.

Jayden trained with Mia for a long time, teaching her new skills and correcting her errors. Kevin became very exhausted and had to be taken home, he glared at Jayden when he thought he wasn't looking.

"Take care and wait for mentor to arrive, remember not to move too much, rest." Mia said.

"Yeah I know."

Jayden became impatient.

"Mia stop nagging him and let him rest, let's go." He grabbed her and dragged her outside.

End Of Flashback

Jayden hugged her from behind and held her breasts in his palm, slowly kneading them.

"Ah~"

Mia moaned. Jayden saw her nipples had hardened and immediately became excited, all the blood was rushing south.

Very soon a huge bulge was present and was easily seen through the skin-tight suit. That thing was as thick as a baby's arm.

"Ah~ no... stop, not here."

Mia pleaded.

In a desperate attempt to salvage the situation, she requested that they spar.

"Fine, but the winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser for a week."

"What? No! Ah~"

Jayden pinched her nipples.

"Okay okay okay fine!"

Mia knew she'd lost even before the game started. Her trembling legs were proof of that.

Mia threw a fist at him, he could've just dodged it but why would he when he could take advantage of the situation?

He grabbed her wrist and twirled her around, her butt perked up. He licked his lips and spanked her butt.

"Ahh!~"

He released her and she immediately countered. Since he was distracted he has a bit surprised, taking advantage of the situation Mia quickly pinned him to the ground.

But Jayden regained his composure and wrestled her. He knelt behind her, putting her at a disadvantage.

Mia made an attempt to hit him with her elbow, but he caught her hand. The second time, she attempted to hit him in his torso but failed and both hands were grabbed by him. It was as if he had anticipated her attacks.

With one hand gripping both wrists he pinned her to the ground.

"I win."

Mia could hear the excitement in his voice.

He rubbed his erection against her folds.

"Ah~ Jayden~ hmm~"

Mia moaned. Her juices flowed.

"I've always wanted to fuck you in your ranger suit."

He grabbed the fabric in the groin area and ripped it, exposing her pink and tender pu***. Her juices flowed out.

He licked his lips and inserted his middle finger.

"Ah~"

Mia moaned. Her honey flowed even more.

Jayden increased the speed of his finger, mimicking the movement of a d*** going in and out of the p****.

He added another finger and picked up the pace, her moans were encouraging him.

"Ahhhhh!~"

Mia screamed as the pleasure of an orgasm ripped through her. She was really exhausted.

Jayden let go of her wrists and tore the fabric, releasing his giant monster. Mia's face contorted in horror, with the last bit of strength she had, she tried to crawl away from him.

Jayden, sensing the movements, restrained her again and thrust in.

He immediately began to rock through her. Her stomach bulged due to his penetration.

"Ahh~ ahh~ hmm~ slowly... ahh~"

She moaned and moaned in a coquettish voice, nearly driving him insane. Her head was spinning and her vision was blurry with psychological tears running down her face. Jayden leaned forward and grabbed her tits. He sat while kneeling and pulled Mia along with him, the sword went even deeper.

Jayden tore the clothes in her breast area, revealing her breasts as they bounced up and down, seducing him. He grabbed them and kneaded them.

Mia moaned even louder, fueling his lust and exciting his member, his d*** drilled in, sparing her. Jayden thrust and hit a specific area, making Mia scream and shake violently.

"Ahhh~~ no... not t-there... it hurts ahhhh~~"

Although that's what she said, her body spoke a different language. Jayden hit that place again and again sending her into a paradise.

Mia lied about the pain she was feeling because the pleasure was too much for her to bear.

. . .

"Symbol power, repair."

Jayden fixed their torn suits and picked up Mia bridal style and started walking.

"I hate you," Mia sulked. Jayden laughed, "I love you too, darling."

"Don't call me that!" Mia looked away. Although Jayden couldn't see her expression, he knew she was angry.

"But that's what your name means."

"Huh?" Mia was puzzled.

"Mia means 'dear', 'darling' or 'mine'. Don't tell me you don't know the meaning of your name."

Jayden was met with a deafening silence. He didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Don't judge me!" She said unhappily.

"Alright darling."

Even though she told him not to call her that, her heart fluttered when he said that. Once they reached a clear ground, Jayden put Mia down.

He brought out his zord.

"Lion folding zord!"

He called out as the lion origami began to increase in size. He looked at Mia who had resorted to leaning against a tree due to her wobbly legs and aching waist and back.

He walked over to her, carried her and jumped into his zord, knowing full well that she was in no condition to pilot a zord. The lion zord leaped a great distance and began to head towards the city.