C10.14

Chapter 10.14

No one knew, at the bottom of the Dark Abyss, there was a majestic palace. Its shape was the same as the Temple of God, but the color was mainly gray-black, and from far away, it was hard to distinguish it from the darkness.

The Dark God carefully carried an unconscious teenager through the temple door and bowed down to the man on the throne.

The man was shaking a glass of wine, his casual glance touched the wound on the boy's shoulder and turned sharp. He crushed the glass in his hand, strode over and took the boy into his arms, asking, "Did you hurt him?" The killing intent in his tone was terrifying.

The Dark God immediately knelt down and explained, "No, your lowly servant didn't hurt Priest Joshua, it was a prince of the beastmen."

The man was the omniscient Monarch, it was not easy to deceive him. He untied his front robe and wrapped the boy in the large gown, then waved, "Leave and start the real dark war. There's nothing on the continent that I care about now."

"I'm in your command." The Dark God quietly retreated, then looked back to find the cruel Monarch was bowing his head to kiss the boy's pale lips, his pious expression as if he was the believer, and the boy was the god.

He mourned for the Beast Prince for a few seconds, then disappeared through the temple doorway.

When Zhou Yun Sheng woke up, he found himself lying on a magnificent four-post bed, surrounded by pure black gauze. The wound on his shoulder had been healed, his priest robe had been replaced by a translucent nightgown, and both of his hands were tied to a bed-column.

He immediately used his magic to try and break free, but it was in vain. The chain that locked him, although it was very thin, it was made from the hardest mithril and was engraved with an imprisonment spell. Judging from the strong coercion the spell was giving out, it could even easily trap a god.

Who would spend so much effort to catch me? What are they trying to accomplish?

Zhou Yun Sheng gave up his struggling and thought about the problem, but then he realized how careless he was being, because there was a second person in the room that he hadn't noticed. If the other party hadn't suddenly walked out from the shadows, he would've been defenseless to an attack.

The man walked to the bedside's couch and sat down, holding a glass filled with a blood-red liquid and gently shaking it. The man was gorgeous, his facial features identical to the God of Light, except his hair was pure black, and his pupil color was somehow even blacker, so the usual compassionate temperament associated with the face became sinister and gloomy.
He was the embodiment of darkness, so no one could notice him hidden in the shadows.

He slowly opened his lips and asked, "Would you like a drink?"

The hoarse, sexy voice made Zhou Yun Sheng blank out for a moment.

"Adounis?" He asked tentatively.

The man smiled and shook his head, then he stood up from the couch and laid down next to the boy. His slender fingers lifted a lock of the boy's long hair, winding it around his finger, then he used the hair's end to tease the boy's two red points. His wantonly evil atmosphere was very different from the God of Light's gentleness and elegance.

"Dark God?" Zhou Yun Sheng tested again.

The man chuckled, he seemed dismissive of the two words 'Dark God'.

"Who on earth are you?" Zhou Yun Sheng calmly asked. He sensed that the man had no malicious intent, but he certainly had another motive.

"I'm Adrianne, the God of Destruction." The man let go of the wisp of hair and used his fingers to directly fiddle with the boy's translucent gown, wandering down his flat abdomen, slowly sliding down...