Avatar day

as the day went on, karou told her friends what happened in the swamp when she was separated from the group.

now they had been camping to get rest.

the scarred girl, the black dragon, and the fire ferret had already woken up before everyone.

momo looks at the spider that had its web in Sokka's open mouth, the lemur shoves his hand in the water tribe warrior's mouth, waking him up as he spits out the webs and bugs in his mouth.

karou couldn't help but smile and chuckle at the poor boy's misfortune, as Yelena smiled amused while Sekaitsu crawled up the black phoenix's leg and lay on her shoulder.

"what are you doing in my mouth?" sokka asked as Momo eats the spider. "momo, you need to be a little more sensitive to my boundaries--ah!"

the others woke ups hearing the bushes moving.

karou knew what is going on as the kimono-Rhinos with fire nation surrounded the four groups.

"give up. you're completely surrounded." the lead fire nation said as Yelena growled.

sokka tried to crawl away with his sleeping bag but it caught fire from the archer's flaming arrows and he got out in time.

"come on! come on, come on!" sokka said urgently, katara stopped when she realized what she forgot and turns around to see the fire nation hunter stab his lance on the stomp.

"my strolls!" katara shouted.

"my staff!" Aang shout as he hops off of appa.

karou holds on to her necklace with her nation's symbol as she tucks it inside her shirt, she shoots her black/red fire at the kimono-Rhino with the archer at its feet, it got scared and starts to run with the archer still on it.

Yelena swings her tail at the two-nation hunters as the two rhinos run for it in fright of the black dragon.

katara runs straight at the hunter as she throws water with her waterbending at the lance and turns to ice, she grabs the box full of scrolls and ran back to appa as the lance user breaks his weapon free from the ice.

the other hunter wrapped his chain around the tree as his rhino pulled it with all its strength as the tree was about to fall on Aang but he jumps over the fallen tree, the nation hunter takes out the bomb as he pull the pin, and throws it.

Aang grabs his staff, but he saw the bomb about to go off, Sekaitsu runs over to the monk as he grabs the bomb, and throws it away as he climbs on Aang and lay on his shoulder.

"Thanks." he thanked the fire ferret as he run to the bison and dragon, then the bomb exploded.

"yup, yup!" Aang shout as Appa flies off along with the dragon in Toe.

the lead nation hunter had his last attempt by shooting fire, but Yelena deflected it by hitting it away with her fireproof scale and it hit the ground.

"Thanks, girl." karou praise her dragon as she pet her head, as Yelena purred in delight.

"wait, my boomerang!" sokka said looking down to see the holt of the boomerang left behind.

"there's no time!" katara said pulling sokka back.

"oh, i see. so there's time to get your scrolls, and time to get your staff, but no time for my boomerang?" sokka asked his sister.

"That's correct." katara said as sokka groan in defeat as the two flying creatures fly off from the scene.

-🌄-