City of walls and secrets

after arriving in Ba Sing se and having Yelena and seikatsu search for Appa, Zarra is with Zuko and Iroh walking around in the City.

the black phoenix knew this City is full of secrets and weird people acted weirdly than usual, and she didn't like it and had a gut feeling about it.

when she gets off the train, a woman named Joo Dee always smiles and refuses anyone to see the king, changes subjects when asking a question and just gives people a tour of the City.

it sends shivers down her spine about this place.

Iroh just came to Zuko's side holding a flower pot, she saw Zuko giving his uncle a side glance, "i just want our new place to look nice in case someone brings home a lady friend." Iroh says.

when the word 'lady friend' came out of his mouth, Zarra felt her stomach drop and blood boil, but on the inside, but outside, she didn't show it...she can't understand what that feeling is...was it...

jeaoulesy?

she shook that thought as she listened to their conversation. "this city is a prison." Zuko sternly says, Zarra can't say but silently agrees to his comments. "i don't want to make life here."

"life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not. now come on, i found us some new jobs, and we start this afternoon." Iroh says happily.

Zarra smiled at the old ex-general's statement, but her smile faded when she sence someone behind and she knew it was Jet and his crew, she clenched her hand into a fist as she glared ahead, what she didn't realise that feathers popping out of her skin.

"Zarra? you okay? your feathers are showing." she hears Zuko's voice cutting her thoughts

she looks on her left side to see Zuko and Iroh with concerned looks, she lifts her arm and she pull the sleeves down to see more black feathers, "Uh-oh, that's not good." she says as rolls down her sleeve, "I'm fine, i just need to be perfectly calm and be as happy as a tree, no need to worry." she walks ahead of the two.

Zuko looks concerned about his friend, what if she could hurt herself if she keeps her anger in, she's been holding her anger in for years and never once was she going to get it out if it bursts.

-🌄-

as they arrive at a tea shop, Zuko and Iroh wear their aprons over their Earth Kingdom outfit as Zarra stays on the sidelines looking at the window sensing that Jet is outside, and she gets the feeling that he's not letting this whole fire nation hatred fade anytime soon.

"Well, you two certainly look like Official tea servers. how do you feel?" the man Asked.

"ridiculous," Zuko says sternly earning an elbow on the shoulder by the Raven-white haired girl.

"uh, does this possibly come in a larger size?" Iroh asked, having trouble tying the apron.

"I have an extra string in the back." the man says as he pours tea. "have some tea while you wait."

 he gives the three of them some tea and walks to the back room, as Iroh gives a go at his tea, but his eyes widen realizing that the tea is no good. "EOW! This tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice!" Iroh complained as Zarra giggled.

"Uncle, that's what all tea is," Zuko says as if he stated facts, which makes Iroh look at his nephew in shock at that statement.

"How could a member of my own family say something so horrible?" Iroh asked in disbelief. "we'll have to make some major changes around here." he grabbed the teapot and walked out the window as he threw the 'hot leaf juice' out.