Chapter 5

Three of them just continue to eat dinner together in silent not knowing what to talk about anymore.

The next day

"Tora!! Let's go to the mall today!" Baji go towards Kazutora happily as he wants to spend his time today with some shopping with his best friend. He wants to buy some important things for Kazutora too such as new clothes and a cellphone since he doesn't have one.

Kazutora look at Baji that is smiling happily, wanting to go to shopping with him and nod his head. "Sure, why not. Why so sudden Baji?" He asked about Baji's sudden words with him. "Nothing, just want to buy you some clothes and new sort of stuff. Maybe a cellphone too since you'll need it in future" Kazutora looks surprised as he heard a new cellphone coming out from Baji's mouth.

"New, cellphone? Baji are you sure??" Baji form a smile and nod his head. "Of course I'm sure about it!" Kazutora feels very touched about Baji's kindness for willingly to spend his money just for himself. A tear just drop from his eye causing Baji to surprised a bit. "Eh Tora? You good? Why are you crying??"

Kazutora noticed it too and wipe his tears quickly. "Sorry, I was just.- y'know, I feel very touched when you want to spend your money just to buy those things for me.. I was planning to buy it too after I had enough saving but, thank you so much Baji!" Kazutora form a smile and hug him tightly.

Baji surprised from Kazutora's sudden action and let out a small chuckle and pat his head. "You're welcome! We will go out at 1:00 pm okay?" Kazutora let go of the hug and nod his head. "Of course"

Baji form a smile and go away from there. Kazutora sat down on one of the couch and look at the clock. Still 12:00 pm.. he's bored and go nothing to do. So he decided to just daydreaming there.

Few minutes later, Kazutora noticed that Peke J went towards him and hop on his lap. It makes itself comfortable and purring on his lap. "Ehh.." Kazutora let out a chuckle and rub its body gently. Peke J let out a small meow as it's comfortable with the rub that Kazutora give.

Little did Kazutora know, Chifuyu is on the upper floor, hiding half of his body and looking at Kazutora. "... Tch." He go away from there without Kazutora even notice his appearance.

Time passed by, it's finally the time where Kazutora and Baji will spend their times together. Baji get out from his bedroom while already having a nice simple outfit and go towards Kazutora with an exciting face.

"Get up Tora! We'll be going now!" Kazutora flinch a bit with the sudden words because yeah firstly he didn't notice Baji and it was because that Kazutora is busy stroking Peke J that is sleeping beside him now.

"Well then if you say so, let's go then" He stand up and form a smile. Baji form a smile too and both of them went outside while Baji grab a car key. Baji went inside the car and sat down on the driver sit, while Kazutora is sitting down on the passenger sit beside him. Baji start the engine and drive away, leaving the house and Chifuyu alone. Baji already inform to him that he'll go shopping with Kazutora anyway.

Meanwhile with Chifuyu, he's laying down on the bed while staring at the ceiling, thinking of something. "... Not gonna lie, he looks very pretty with those long hair.." Chifuyu whispered to himself quietly, even though he's alone right now.

He realized that he said those embarrassing things to himself and slap himself few times, but not too hard.

Meanwhile with Baji and Kazutora, both of them is in a car, being quiet as usual since they got nothing to say. Then a minute later Kazutora spoke up. "So.. did uh Chifuyu tell you about those resume things? I mean, I would love to ask him that but yeah, I'm a bit, scared-"