Part 3: Watched and pregnant

Mackenzie Josephine Rose POV

I sighed as I woke up. Will couldn't stay last night because he had to go home because his mother wanted to talk.

I got up with the massive urge to puke. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I coughed.

I then brushed my teeth quickly. I then grabbed a box. PREGNANCY TEST. I sighed. I took the test and had to wait a few minutes. I then looked and felt close to crying. It was positive.

I sighed and wiped my eyes.

I knocked on Will's front door. His father opened it. "Hello, beautiful, what can I help you with?" He slurred drunk.

"I-I need to talk to William." I said. "WILLIAM! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" The man yelled.

William walked downstairs and he saw me.
"Hey, cutie. What's wrong?" He asked as he pulled me inside. "C-Can I talk to you privately?" I asked. "Yeah. Come on."

He took me to his room.

He shut his door and locked it. "What is it?" He asked me softly. "Please, don't be mad at me-"

"Mac, I could never hate you." Will told me softly as we both sat down on his bed. "I'm.. I'm pregnant." I said slowly.

He looked at me shocked. "Mac, this is amazing but... Why are you sad about it?" He asked. "My last pregnancy, I lost it and my ex abused me for it and he met my sister and left me." I said.

Will nodded. "Have you eaten today?" I shook my head. "Okay. Stay here. Know what? No, come with me." he took my hand and he knocked on his mothers door. "Come in." We saw his mother dressed.

"Mom, I know I told you it should have been impossible... But she's pregnant. And it's mine." Will said. His mother looked at him. "William James!" she scolded. "I told you not to get another one pregnant!" he snapped.

"Another one?" I asked confused. Will glared at his mother. I then stormed out and got outside. I then saw a little girl near my car. "Hi, what's your name?" I asked.

"Lilith," she told me. "Hi, Lilith. I'm Mackenzie. How old are you?" I asked. "I'm 9 years old." she told me. I smiled. "How old are you?" She asked me.

"I'm 16 years old." I told her.

She looked at me. "Are you my daddy's new girlfriend?" She asked.

"Lilith! What did I tell you about being inside?" Will scolded as he walked over. "Sorry, Daddy." She said. "It's okay. Go on. Go inside." She walked inside. 

"We're you gonna tell me?" I asked. "Eventually. I was trying to find a way to tell you. Lilith is very sensitive ever since I told her how her mom died." Will told me. "How did an s die?" I asked. "One of the doctors fucked up and hit an artery. They fired him but I killed him. I found out he did it on purpose. He's with the hunters that hunt us." He told me.

I nodded. Suddenly a sound flew through the air and something hit Will's neck. I turned and I was knocked out.

I woke up and winced. I then noticed Lilith was gone. "Will?" I then winced. I got up. "Will!" He sat up. "Lilith! WHERES LILITH?!"