Chapter- 96 (S̷̲͗ṯ̶̇̅ringVerse)

Error had been alone in his multiverse (ThreadVerse) for a long time but that soon changed when FATE came to visit, bringing many changes.

——-

ThreadVerse

Error had no idea how he came to be. He had always existed as long as his multiverse did and even before the Creator, known as Ink. He didn't mind being alone as the Threads were always there for him. They fascinated him with all the colours they came in and he smiled at how many were linked to him.

He instinctively knew that meant he would meet many new beings and he was looking forward to seeing something more than the white. He had no issue with the AntiVoid but his excitement to see even more was constant. Time passed and he twitched as he felt more Threads formed into existence.

He opened windows with his magic to look at these new beings and laughed in joy at how many there were. He watched as the Creator made even more AU's and was content to watch, occasionally shifting Threads that seemed tangled or dull in colour. His SOUL purred when he fixed these issues and he somehow knew this was a part of his role, to fix all the small issues the Creator accidently made.

He was impressed how competent Ink became and he thought it was the right time to introduce himself. He watched as the AU's interacted with each other, the calm atmosphere and he wanted to be a part of this.

"𝕆𝕙, 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤? 𝔸 𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕'𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖? 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝."

Error froze at the voice and shivered as he saw the Threads start to corrode and twist unnaturally in the beings presence. He needed to fix this! He desperately tried to smooth things out and was relieved at how he managed to stabilise things. It would take many more hours to get it like it was before but it was a start.

"...𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖. 𝕀 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥. 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨! 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕! 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪"

Error did not like the sound of that and shifted to defend himself, when a sickly golden Thread wound around him. He had little time to fight before it connected to his SOUL, clinging to him like a leech. It burned and he screamed in agony at having something forced upon him. The pain felt like it lasted for years and when it faded he was on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕘~. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪. 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕪. 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖"