Wrong

Jungkook                                                                                                 

- I think I'm lucky little brother, I don't go through heat or rut like you guys, at a time like this I think if I was an alpha or omega I would've combust.- My older brother spoke, while watching our alpha just like me.

- I have no doubts. - I replied without taking my eyes off her, watching every move she made, and maybe I should be ashamed of my brother knowing, but I couldn't help but feel my underwear a little wetter when she took off her shirt and was only in her top and shorts, so short that it should be a crime for her to be using it while fighting. 

But my brother, like me, didn't pass unharmed, and it was impossible to disguise the smell he was exhaling. Nothing as intense as mine for sure, but enough for our alpha to sense from where she was. And of course she kept fighting as if nothing could affect her, but her body betrayed her and in the split second she got distracted she was knocked down for the first time since they started the fight. 

At first it had been torture watching her so frustrated and tired after unsuccessfully trying to transform into her lycan form, and then training even more in hand-to-hand combat even though she was extremely exhausted. But after almost a week she had finally managed to transform a few times. And now nearly a month later, with daily training, she seems to be as familiar with that form as she is with her wolf one. 

But the most amazing thing is that in her human form even our father-in-law is having a hard time winning a fight with her. Incredibly none of us went through a heat, probably our wolves realized that it wasn't the right time to be "claimed" by our alpha and unfortunately nothing happened but some kisses and caresses this last month. Our honeymoon was left for later, and with all the apprehension about the possibility of an attack by the witch, or whatever plans she has, we all started to prepare and train more intensely. 

Our alpha focused on controlling her new form and we became completely focused on protecting ourselves and protecting the pack. We put our relationship on the back burner but maybe now things will calm down a bit and we'll have a chance to enjoy our honeymoon a little more.

- You know you've been standing here for over half an hour, right? You're going to burn a hole in our alpha if you keep looking at her that way. - Namjoon spoke, passing by both of us and going straight towards our father-in-law and he exchanged a few words with him.

Soon they said goodbye, and after waving to us our father-in-law transformed and ran towards the forest. Namjoon took advantage of the moment alone with our alpha to kiss her. The way they kissed got me a little more excited than I should have, I could almost feel how hard he was and how good it would feel if he was holding my ass as tight as... oh my Goddess, what am I thinking?

-  We better get in, I need a shower, and Tae will kill me if I'm late for our movie night. - I said, noticing that they had moved away from each other. I didn't want to, but my eyes were glued to the bulge in Namjoon's sweatpants, and as if my attitude wasn't embarrassing enough, my traitorous body made sure to squirt even more slick making me even more uncomfortable as they approached.

They were a few steps away from both of us when I finally reacted and my body decided to cooperate, and after practically screaming that I had to go, I ran towards the stairs, wanting to have the power to teleport  at that very moment.