˚* school prince - sunghoon

➵ genre ; fluff | friends to lovers➵ words count ; 2011 words

➵ words count ; 2011 words

↷ ꒰ ˡᵉᵗˢ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ : ꒱

'English Speech Contest between Park Sunghoon and Sun Y/N'. 

"There's no way they chose this witch out of all people in this school, to compete with our prince". Says one of the girl, not knowing the 'witch' they're talking about is right behind them.

"Maybe if you all aren't brainless, you might as well have had a chance to compete with him". Hearing that, most of them throwing back their heads towards Sun Y/N, the 'witch' they're talking about. 

Heavy sigh escapes her lips, she hates this. Don't get her wrong, it's not like she hates Park Sunghoon, she just hates the idea of them putting the apple of this school's eye to compete with her, the witch of the school. Now all his fangirl probably despises her even worse than before. 

"Y/N", she turns around to whoever just called her name, just to see her junior, Sunoo panting so hard. But, soon as her eyes met him, he gulped in fear. "I-I'm sorry, I just called you for the photoshoot, for the contest". Her pink lips curved a lil bit, not too much seeing his cute expression, she pats his head, quickly made her way to the studio. 

During the photoshoot session, all she could heard is, "Don't touch our prince, you witch", or something like "Go back to forest and be with your witch friend, or go make some potions". Y/N shakes her head, rolling her eyes in annoyance. 

"Dude, go tell your fangirl to shut the fuck up before I slap the shit out of them". With that being said, Sunghoon trying his best to tell his them to lower their voice, unfortunately it's not working.

"No wonder why most of you were in the lowest ranking, go back to your class and study". She said loud enough to shut them all. 

Y/N POV 

His back was facing me, moving back and forth rapidly, he bends down, searching something under his table, still didn't acknowledge my presence. "What are you doing here?". 

He flinched, soon as he wants to straighten his posture, his head accidentally bumped on the table, making him groan in pain. I was about to approach him, but he quickly pulls out his arm, motion me to stay wherever I am. "I-I'm good, don't worry". His hands, its trembling, his eyes filled with tears. 

"He's crying? Was it hurt that bad?", I had a worried look on my face, I mean what if his head is bleeding. 

"Is it hurt that bad ?". Sunghoon quickly wipes his tears with his thumb and his sleeve. "I'm not crying, I actually look for my stuff, it's gone". Hearing that, I just nodded my head, and get back to my table but my eyes caught something that I would say, quite cute.

"Penguin doll?".

"Whose child bring this doll to school?", I laughed as I turned around to look at Sunghoon, with the penguin doll in my hand, but I noticed something in his gazed.