˚* dirty little secret - heeseung

➵ genre ; fluff | fluff (?), enemies to lovers➵ words count ; 1282 words

➵ words count ; 1282 words

TW: Sexual desire and mature content ahead (not smut)

↷ ꒰ ˡᵉᵗˢ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ : ꒱

Y/N POV

"How stupid, you should've memorized all of these documents if you're good enough", said the President of the students association club, Lee Heeseung.

"And, please throw away all this stupid love letter", he continued as you rolled your eyes in irritation. You shook your head, showing him your most insincere smile. "Respectfully, no, last time I checked you didn't lose your hand, so do it yourself".

"To be added, you darn Lee Heeseung, you really think 1 day is enough for me to remember all of this shit?", you snapped back while your hand shows the pile of file on the table.

"You're full of nothing but excuses, that's why", he exclaimed while fixing his glasses in a mister "know it all" kind of style.

"I'm not-", he cut you off with putting his index finger on your lips as he leans closer, feeling his hot breath fanning your face, "Don't, I hate it when you're talking, all I heard is rubbish".

The front door suddenly being slammed open, shows the vice president, Park Jongseong or Jay, luckily the only one who's sane enough, not really, but technically he's better than Heeseung. Another guy appears behind him, Riki, the troublemaker, but still a great help in any activities.

"I got some magic to show", said the youngest soon as he took out the pocket watch. "Try it on him", Jay wiggles his eyebrow in a teasing way looking at Heeseung, slowly made the president sat on the chair.

"Take off your glasses", he did as what's being told, as curious as a cat, you decided to stand right in front of him, just to see if it's really working. Riki started to swing his watch from right to left, "He will lose his self-conscious and his inner self will be shown".

Out of nowhere, he stood up, making his way to you, his eyes darkened with lust, wrapping his arm around your waist, he pulled you closer to him, with a seductive smirk plastered on his pretty face, his hand make its way to your neck up to your lips, running your lips with his thumb.

"I like you, Y/N", he whispered slowly yet so loud for the others to hear, adrenaline rush causes your heart to beat faster that usual, his voice did something, it sent shiver down to your spine.

It didn't take that long till you felt his lips come in touch with your ear down to your neck. Without hesitation, he licks your neck slightly biting it. "Wow, so Heeseung like Y/N", Jay seems to enjoy the view upon him.

You shifted your attention from Heeseung to Jay and Riki, "Stop it, you dumb fuck". You yelled while struggling to push him. Riki quickly put back his glasses on. In a second, you felt yourself being thrown away, you gasped looking at the culprit. "The audacity", you scoffed.