˚* love at 21 - jay

➵ genre ; fluff | enemies to lovers, soulmate au ➵ words count ; 1492 words

➵ words count ; 1492 words

↷ ꒰ ˡᵉᵗˢ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ : ꒱

They said 21 is the ideal age for you to find your soulmate, not really promising, ever since there's a few of them found their soulmate a little too late. 

Once you reached 21 years old, time and date will be written on anywhere they want it to be, a time and a date you'll probably meet your soulmate, but which year is always a secret. The number that was written will fade away once you and your soulmate shared a first kiss. 

1 September 

"930129", she raised her eyebrows in confusion as she read what was written on her wrist. "The fuck does it mean?". 

She showed her wrist to her mom. "Was it always like this? I can't even tell which one is the date and the time, should've been more specific". Mrs. Hwang let out a little chuckled seeing her eldest daughter. 

"It's depend, some could have a punctuation mark like mine before, but still confusing to be honest". 

2 September 

"Why are we here again?", Y/N steals a glance at her best friend, who barely listening to her. 

"Dude, are you even listening?". Ji Hyo, finally turn her head towards Y/N with annoyed look. "Dude, for one and only Lee Heseung, obviously". Y/N rolled her eyes in irritation. Can I just die already, that's what been running inside her brain throughout the game. 

"Wait, am I seeing this right? Hwang Y/N? At the soccer match? Are you here for me? How sweet". Says the man that she would slap and kill for, even if the award is just a cheap teddy bear, but he also the man she would fight for just to see him smiling from ear to ear. 

She looks at him, then continue sipping on her drink, acting like he wasn't there. 

"I'll take that as a yes then". Jay chuckled, sitting on the bench next to her. 

"Haha very funny Park Jongseong". Coach Jung blows the whistle meaning their rest time is over. Jay stood up right away. "Cheer up for me, shortie". He ruffled her hair, winked at her, then finally walk over to his teammates. 

After what it feels like 10 minutes since the game has started, someone yelled her name. "Lee Y/N, this one for you". 

"Hope you miss it", she shouted back, and all she could see is Jay laughing out loud with what she said. "Auch, that's harsh". 

3 September 

"Y/N, pass it to me", soon as she throws the ball, she tripped down and fell on her knees. Y/N curses under her breath, realizing who cause it, Bae Hana. "Should've watch where you going, you stepped on my foot", Hana uttered in a mocking way.