all bow to our lord and saviour Mayday <3

//Pavitr's pov✨

Peter b handed me his daughter and left. Miguel ordered y/n to go talk with him to his office elevator gaming setup thing. "Should we wait for them?" I asked from Hobie, who was already playing with Mayday. "Hm? Depends on if you already adopted him as your new friend or not" he answered and kept making silly faces at May. "I don't adopt every teen spider man that's seems even a bit fruity!" I said and played offended. He snorted. "When did i say that?"

After fifteen minutes, that felt like years, Miguel and y/n came back down. "Hobie.. im so sorry i have to break this to you this way but.." y/n said, playing sad? He walked up to us hiding his hands behind him. "What is it?" Hobie asked kinda worried. Im guessing he didn't see y/n's evil smirk. "Well it's just that.. how can i say this.. HE MADE ME JOIN THE SPIDER SOCIETY!!" He fake cried and showed his wrist, where the wristband had been now replaced with a watch. "NOOOOO!!" Hobie cried and clutched his chest with his hand, like his heart was breaking. He was being the dramatic bitch he is.

Miguel sighed, rolling his eyes. "Go show him around or something. I don't care just leave me alone" he spoke annoyed at us and left back to his gaming office.

"Uh so are you going to show me around?" Y/n asked breaking the awkward silence. "Nope! We are going to McDonald's!" I decided and opened a portal to Miles world. We all went in it.

The portal opened right behind a McDonald's. Perfect. "Uhh Pav do any of us even have American money?" Hobie asked. He was still holding Mayday in his hands. "That is a good question! Y/n?" I asked hoping he would safe us. He shook his head. "I don't have any money at all" well shit. "Money!" Mayday babbled and hit Hobie's face with a wallet. Hobie took it from her and looked inside it with a smile forming on his face. "Mayday you legend! You borrowed your dads wallet? Whose my little hero?" He babbled to the baby as she giggled. "Woooo go Mayday!!" I cheered and laughed with y/n.

// Y/n's pov✨

We had ordered us food and sat to a table next to the playground. We all watched as Mayday played there. Thanks to us there wasn't any other kids.

"Wait i just remembered! Y/n! We should exchange phone numbers!" Pavitr excitedly talked and took his phone off of his pocket. "Yess!! And add me on discord too!!" I matched his energy and took out my phone too. Me, him and Hobie all exchanged numbers and i added them on discord. I made an group chat for us and named it: i had this feeling in my ass that we would need an group chat 🤭. My amazing name gained chuckles from the both of them.

Then the screen showed that our food was ready. Pavitr, being the most social one of us went to get it. Hobie went to get Mayday so she can eat with us. He placed her in one of those baby chairs, high chair? Pavitr came back with our foods and gave everyone their own ones. Mayday got fries but most of them ended up on the floor. We all ate and Hobie and Pav told me more about their lives.

As everyone finished eating me and Pavitr went to throw away the trashes. "We should probably get back to headquarters. It's pretty late, Peter B probably wants Mayday back" Pav thought out loud. "Yeah i think so. Oh yeah where do you spider peoples sleep? Do we have rooms at the headquarters?" I asked as we walked back up to Hobie and May. "Um no we sleep at our homes?" Pav answered. "Oh"

"Alright let's get going" Pavitr decided and led us all back to behind the McDonald's. "Aww but i don't want go back yet, neither does Mayday!" Hobie whined as Pav was already opening an portal. "Hobie, Peter b is probably worried sick about Mayday already. We need to go" Pav tried to explain to him, but the punk just flipped him off and jumped to the portal with Mayday. I chuckled and followed them with pav.

"Maydayy my babyyy!! Dada was worried sick!!" Peter b ran over to us crying as soon as we got to the hq. Mayday giggled as Peter b hugged her tightly and placed kisses on her forehead. "Where were you guys??" He then asked us. "Just hanging out" Hobie told as me and Pav chuckled. "Alright I'll let it slide this time since i need to get this baby to sleep" Peter sighed and left.

"Sooooo sleep over time?" I asked from the two boys as soon as we were alone. "As long as it's not in my world, im homeless" Hobie agreed and put his hand over Pavitr's shoulder. "You do have an home prick. You hangout there with Gwen all the time! Why am i not allowed to your place??" Pavitr dramatically pouted. "I just don't like my place" Hobie stated and Pav dropped the topic.

"Well my world is out of the question too" i chuckle out awkwardly remembering what had happened earlier today. "Aww why" Pav pouted. "Classified" i smile at them awkwardly, hoping they don't want to know more. "What the hell man?" Hobie asks confused. I just smile.

"Fineee i guess we can go to mine place. But we have to change some normal clothes on first" Pavitr then gives up. Oh yeah, we went to that fucking McDonald's in our spiderman suits. Uh, well, i bet it's fineee. "I don't have anything else than this hoodie on me" i say pointing at the hoodie that i usually wear over my suit. Pavitr sighs again. "I'll lend you some clothes at my place i guess" he groggily answered. "Can i borrow too?" Hobie playfully asked.

We portaled to Pav's bedroom. His house was quiet. Pavitr muttered something under his breath as he went to his closest to find clothes for us. I went over to his bed that had an window behind it. I looked out at the chill but still bit busy streets of nighttime Mumbattan. This place was nothing like my home.. ugh am i getting home sick already? "I don't know what clothes you like so you can choose from these" Pav then said and dropped a pile of clothes in front of me on the bed. "Im going to the bathroom now change myself first" he told and left the room.

Me and Hobie started to go through the pile of clothes. They were nothing like our styles but it didn't matter. I chose the most comfy and oversized clothes he had. Hobie tried to pick the most big ones too, since Pavitr was a lot smaller than he.

Pavitr walked back in the room, just wearing some blue pants and no shirt. I froze. "Wait fuck omg there is something i need to tell you two, because i don't want to make you feel uncomfortable around me or think I've been lying to you guys or-" i rambled fastly with a small panic growing inside me. "Hey what's up? I bet it's fine, just tell us man" Hobie said as he sat next to me, flinging his hand over my shoulder. Pavitr gave me an confused but emphatic look.

"Okay so listen" i shook my hands as i spoke, then took a deep breath. "Im trans masc, so- so like, uh, please don't think any differently of me i just thought you should know and-" i got cut off by Hobie hugging me. "stop panicking mate it's fine" he chuckled and placed a kiss on my forehead. Pavitr came over to us. "Yeah bro that's cool! I'm actually pan and demisexual myself!" He beamed and hugged me from side as Hobie let go off me.

"Oh" i chuckled out and rubbed now my a bit teary eyes. "Mhm! And i don't care about labels nor pronouns" Hobie smiled and patted my head. Well that went surprisingly well.

After that me and Hobie took our turns to change clothes. We all hid our spider suits under Pav's bed. I know, it's a clever hiding place isn't it? We then went to sleep in Pav's bed. It was quite small for the three of us but i was too tired to care. All the stress from today finally started catching up to me. So i well asleep pretty fastly. I think Hobie stayed up writing something in his notebook.

//God this is the longest chapter i have ever written?? What happened i thought i would stop writing 400 words ago??