Chapter thirty four: sick new world

Ariana's POV:

If I didn't knew better, I would've thought I was dreaming. I actually woke up beside my beautiful wife Quinn Grande. So long I wanted to put an actual wedding ring on her finger instead of a promise ring. I couldn't believe that my wish finally came true and the best thing was that she was pregnant with my child.

I made sure that everything she needed was in this house, so that we never had to leave it. Being with her was better than my career but even if I wanted to continue it, I couldn't because I actually was the main suspect of murder. There was a witness, who saw that it was me. I didn't know to this day, who the witness was. I killed all three of them and I didn't see someone else in the area.

But no matter who it was, this person also made the police find a strain of my hair and now there was nothing more I could say to make them believe I was innocent, so I had to come up with a different plan. It was just a matter of time until the police would find me but I would never go to jail or even prison. I had a pregnant wife and I would be with her always and forever.

I hated to leave Quinn already. I would love to wake her up in an extra special way but I had to take care of my plan. Quinn mustn't find out about it. She was pregnant and upsetting her could make her lose the baby and that plan definetely would stress her out even more. I gave her a peek on her lips and went to the bathroom.

Sex and marriage looked good on me since I really liked my reflection in the mirror. Last night was so amazing and I couldn't wait to do it again but now I had to focus. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth before I put on some clothes. After I got out, I looked at my sleeping wife again. I loved her light skin being covered with my purple hickies. I licked my lips when I examined her naked body, but unfortunately there was no time for sex.

I bit my lip and just walked out of the room. My mother was already waiting for me in the kitchen and I happily kissed her cheek. "I hope it will work.", I said very worried and she gently caressed my cheek. "It will. This is all Melissa does in her work.", she replied and I looked down. "I know but this is the first time she does it outside of her work. I mean, I did get all of the instruments she needs but what if I forgot something or something goes wrong?", I asked in panic.

"Sweety, everything will work out perfectly. Your father was wrong with a lot of things but he was right with one thing, a Grande will always make it big, that's what the name stands for.", she said and hugged me before we heard the doorbell ring. I quickly called down and a bright smile was all over my face when I saw my cousin. "Hey Ari!", she cheered and hugged me. "Melissa! I'm so happy to see you again. Thank you so much for doing this.", I said.

"Of course! We are family and my cousin will never go to jail.", she said and I took her hand to lead her to the labour, I build for her. "I hope I got everything you need for doing this.", I said and she laughed. "Of course you did, I mean you called me over a thousand times to make sure everything's right.", she replied and I sighed out of relief.

"I'm just worried that something might not work.", I said. "Trust me, it will work perfectly. I do things like that every day at my work.", she said and I smiled before the doorbell rang again. "Oh she is finally here, start to prepare everything, she might fight back.", I said and she nodded before I saw that my mother already opened the door. My jaw dropped when I saw how much this girl looked like me. Tiktok didn't lie.

Her eyes widened in excitement when she saw me. "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm standing infront of you... You're my idol! Don't worry about the press, I'm convinced that you're innocent! You are the kindest human being in the world, you could never hurt anyone!", she said very excited. "It's nice to finally meet you too Paige. I'm glad that you get so inspired by me.", I said and hugged her. Fans were the easiest people to manipulate, especially when they were as obsessed with me like she was.