Ch5 Weird thing (NSFW 🔞)

I woke up of my head hurting...gawd dayumn it hurted like hell😭 As I stood up I went to kitchen to drink water, I tought I would see that Mohawk guy but no, maybe Gas? NO? PRICEY WICEY? WHERE ARE YALL, THESE MFS WERE NOWHERE😭 but I felt heavy breath on my neck, OMG AT LEAST THIS MF IS ALIVE I turned back and It was Ghost ofc "Oh hey L.T...where is everyone?" he just stared at my eyes like a hungry wolf to rabbit NAHHH I DONT WANNA DIE🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️😭😭😭😭😭😭 "they're gone...for now..." Gone?  WHEN ITS GONE ITS GONE ITS GONE ITS GONE🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ "gone for now? okay?" I was about to leave him but he grabbed my arm pulling me close to him "going without my permission?..." What...what🧍‍♂️ "uhm?" I WAS SCARED SHITLESS😭😞 he putted one hand on my wrist as second one was grabbing my arm HE WAS SO STRONG AND BIG I COULDN'T RESIST IM GONNA TURN INTO TOMATO SOON CAUSE I WAS BLUSHING LIKE IT🤭🤭🤭 "Fun just starts and you're leaving? how boring and pathetic..."  he sighed in disappointed voice as caressed my wrist and then picked me up "woah-" GAWD DAYUMN THAT DUDE IS BUILD TO CARRY ME😏 he took me in his room pushing me on bed, then looking at my body "mmm I wonder how it will look like after I touch you..." he chuckled as stared at my chest "I love this size of chest and you wont need that top" he removed my top pajama exposing my breasts and then stare "looks so delicious...I wanna put inside my mouth..." he then lifted his mask up to his nose and licking one of my breast nipple, my body reacted to that, oh god he was so good at teasing my nipple, licking it and biting gently and then grabbed second one doing same thing, I was holding myself and just breathing normally. "Mmm they tase good...I wonder if down tastes as good as your breasts..." I WAS TO EMBARRASSED TO SPEAK😳 as he stopped sucking on my tits he slowly removed down, pajama pants first...he grabbed my ass as massaged and squeezed them together causing me to gasp and my body to react..."so juicy...one day you will sit on my face with that ass..." he flirted or teased me? IDC THAT WILL BE ONE DAY😈 "I-I hope it will be..." "good to hear" he then putted my thighs on his shoulders squeezing them to "you want me to fuck you don't ya?" I was just blushing and quite "answer my question..." AHHH😭😍 "y-yes please..." I mumbled "say it loud."  "I wanna ride you like crazy horse owner" I cant believe my words👹 he then chuckled and took off his shirt revealing his muscled body and his big strong arms and chest WHY DOES HE HAVE SO SEXY BODY?👹👹👹 "You've got sexy body tho Y/N...gossips weren't lying..." he then removed my underwear exposing pussy "looks delicious to me and I will eat it like first delicious cheeseburger..." he then started fingering my clit "already so wet for me?" "y-yes..." AHHHHHH THATS SO EMBARRASSING BUT HOT😭🔥😍 "you're dirty woman Y/N...I call these woman Slut...and you are one of them..." he chuckled ad removed his pants revealing his big fat monster dick or cock and it was turned on...THATS IT I WANNA RODE IT AND INSIDE ME😡😡😡🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️👹👹👹👹👹 "you trust me slut?" I nodded "nod is not answer...don't make my monster dick wait..." FINE ILL USE MY WORDS😒 "yes...I do" "good...I will fuck you so hard that you will beg me to stop" he whispered in my ear as slowly licked my clit for few minutes and then entering his dick inside me THAT HURTED BUT IN GOOD WAY "ahh~" he wasn't surprised "what? cant handle me anymore?" he smirked as went mire deeper which caused me to moan louder "n-no I can..." "then enjoy every second and minute of it slut..." he started moving his hips slowly...his dick inside me oh my god it was so good...🥵 I kept moaning "you like that slut?" "y-yes..." he starts fucking me more faster causing me to gasp and blush, he then turned me to wall, my legs were standing on my knees on bed as hands, his hands on my hips as he continued fucking my vagina as fingered my clit to, I kept moaning of how good it was "Were in middle and you're already about to cum? what a pathetic you are..." he  was heavy breathing as he started to go harder and more faster, I was moaning as my eyes rolled up as tears falled down on my cheeks, he smacked my ass as he fucked me...so hard my ass was red "S-Simon Im gonna c-cum..." he leaned close to me "Wait for me...Im close to..." he moaned as whimpered in his deep voice, then grabbed my chin as I was facing him...he attacker my lips as he kissed it...out tongues were dancing together so wet...we both were moaning in each others mouth and then squeezing my breasts together as we both came...I falled on his bed with my eyes rolled up, legs spreaded, he kept cumming as it falled on my back...he then grabbed his phone and took picture of me...smirking "what a dirty sexy woman you are slut..." he got dressed as left me there...wait why is everything getting dark?

I woke up on floor and looked around...wait it was dream? WHAT NO😭 I WANT BACK IN DREAM!- my headphones were still on and I looked at my phone it was 4 am and I felt really wet because of this dream "god damn it Ghost...and I need to take care of this possay😒" I went inside bathroom

TIME TO SKIP MFS😈

After 15 minutes I was done and layed on my bed...how can Best sniper get fucked in her dream by her L.T? As i tought that I falled alseep

YALLL IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING NSFW I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THAT🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 now give my parents back pls😭😭😭