𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

the following morning, i'm awoken from my slumber by the sensation of my hand being licked. i glance down to find my dog eagerly seeking my attention. happy it's not bojan, i can't help but smile and give his ears a gentle rub as i slowly extricate myself from the bed. leaving bojan to continue sleeping, i make my way downstairs to feed the dog.

after ensuring my dog is fed, i grab a bowl of cereal and make my way back upstairs to my bedroom. upon entering, i notice that bojan is now awake. a smile spreads across my face, and he reciprocates with a smile of his own, accompanied by a yawn. taking a seat beside him on the bed, i start enjoying my cereal.

"would your mum be able to give me a lift to the train station tomorrow?" he asks.
"you're leaving?" i ask, a tinge of sadness in my voice.
"i have to go back to slovenia for some concerts. i'll be in dublin in early june," he explains.
"i'm coming to see you in dublin," i assert with determination.
"good. i'll bring you a birthday present," he assures me.
"you know when my birthday is?" i ask, my smile widening.
"i've watched loads of your interviews," he replies. i beam with joy and embrace him tightly.
"get ready. i'll be your tour guide for the day," i declare, as he rises from the bed and stretches, preparing to get ready.

once we are both dressed and prepared, we descend the stairs. i slip on my jacket, grab a bottle of water, ensure that bojan is also ready, and we step out together.

as we journey towards the city, bojan's fascination with the architecture prompts him to stop frequently for photo opportunities. he insists that each building possesses unique aesthetic qualities, but to me, they all seem the same.

once we reach the city, i grab bojans wrist and lead him towards the york dungeons. unaware of what awaits him, he follows along. throughout our visit, he becomes startled and frightened numerous times, resulting in moments of amusement for both of us. after concluding our adventure in the dungeons, he turns to me.

"don't ever do that again," he says to me, and i can't help but laugh.
"can we go to the van gogh immersive experience?" i ask, practically begging.
"sure thing, do whatever you want today," he tells me. i smile and give him a quick kiss on the lips before leading him to the place where it's happening.

as we arrive at the venue, i find myself fully immersed in the surroundings, barely acknowledging his presence. despite my lack of conversation, i maintain a firm grip on his hand throughout. we spend a considerable amount of time exploring the exhibition, completely engrossed in the experience. eventually, our stomachs growl, signaling our hunger, and we mutually agree to depart from the exhibit.

"how about a tesco meal deal in the park?" i suggest, sure he's going to say no.
"sure, let's go," he replies.

we make our way to tesco, swiftly collect our food, and then proceed towards a nearby park. as we
settle down to eat, i receive a notification from lily.

 as we settle down to eat, i receive a notification from lily

i miss u
so so much

i miss u more bby
come to york !!

maybe
where r u rn