𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"you're pissing me off, bojan," i say, growing frustrated as he continuously attempts to eat my snacks.
"shut up, mimi. i just want your snacks," he says with a mischievous smile.
"i'm not giving you my snacks. go sit with kris. you're lucky i love you," i retort, firmly expressing my refusal.
"fine, fine, fine. i'll go sit with kris," he says, pouting in acknowledgment of my request.

once bojan has left, i plug in my headphones and immerse myself in my playlist. ever since we landed in the uk today, bojan has been particularly annoying. i can't really blame him, though. the fatigue from all these shows is taking its toll on both of us. however, a smile spreads across my face as i remember that my new album is set to release in just five days. i glance down at my phone, feeling a mix of excitement and anticipation.

after we arrive in manchester, we make the decision to explore the city for a while. i opt to go off on my own and visit some shops, seeking some time to myself amidst the bustling surroundings.

i make a stop at waterstones and purchase a book before heading over to hmv. while browsing through the store, i suddenly feel a pair of hands covering my eyes. i turn around and am delighted to see bojan standing there, holding my favorite flowers. a wide smile lights up my face as i take in the thoughtful surprise.

"kris told me i've been an annoying bitch to you," he says, handing me the flowers and planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.
"he wouldn't be wrong, but you're cute, so it's okay. how did you know lilies were my favorite flower?" i inquire curiously.
"you mentioned it in an interview," he responds with a smile.
"you're adorable. i love you," i express, leaning in to give him a kiss.
"i love you more. what are you looking at?" he asks, urging me to show him the CD in my hand.

i show him the CD i'm holding, and he encourages me to continue browsing while he offers to buy some for me. excitedly, i choose "punisher" by phoebe bridgers and "beatopia" by beabadoobee. content with my purchases, we make our way to meet up with the rest of the group, ready to share the excitement of our finds.

once back with the boys, kris notices the flowers i'm holding and exchanges a knowing nod with bojan. i can't help but giggle to myself. together, we all make our way to wetherspoons for a meal. after satisfying our appetites, we continue to stroll around, enjoying each other's company. eventually, it's time to retire back to the tour bus. in the tour bus, i decide to facetime lily, eager to catch up and share the day's experiences.

"AMELIAAAA!" she yells excitedly through the phone as soon as she answers.
"LILYYYYYYY!" i yell back, equally thrilled to hear her voice.
"i've missed youuuuu," she exclaims.
"i've missed you more. can you make it to manchester tomorrow?" i ask, grinning from ear to ear.
"YES? i want to come see you!" she replies eagerly.
"we'll be in liverpool the day after as well," i inform her.
"amelia clarke uk tour when?" she asks playfully.
"this is my mini tour," i respond with a laugh.
"anyway, you called me when i was in the middle of something. i'll see you tomorrow?" she says.
"see you tomorrow! love you," i reply with affection.
"love you more!" she responds before we end the call, both eagerly anticipating our reunion.

we have a tour bus for our uk tour, which will serve as our accommodation for the next couple of nights. to be honest, im not feeling very enthusiastic about this arrangement. i love my sleep, and i am unsure how i will manage in the upcoming days. i decide to head inside the tour bus and go to bed.

the following day, as i wake up, i decide it's time to venture off the tour bus in search of some breakfast. just as i'm about to step out, a sudden hand grabs hold of me, causing me to jump in slight surprise. i turn around, only to discover that it's bojan.

"i mean, you could've just called out my name instead of grabbing my arm," i say, feeling a bit annoyed.
"true, but you know i enjoy teasing you," he says playfully.
"well, you're definitely the most annoying person i've ever met," i respond whilst laughing.
"so, where are we headed?" he asks
"breakfast!!!" i exclaim with a wide smile.
"great," he replies, seeming quite pleased with the idea.