Colby Brock: Cooking together

Colby and y/n were a newly-dating young couple who were still in the early stages of "getting-to-know-each-other". In hopes to find new activities to spend quality time together, they had decided to make their favorite dish, spaghetti, for dinner tonight.

Y/n stood on a stool in front of the stove, carefully cutting up the ingredients for the sauce. "Colby, can you please stir the spaghetti in the boiling water?" she asked, her voice full of excitement.

Colby smiled and took over stirring the spaghetti, enjoying the warmth of the steam rising from the pot. "I love cooking with you," he said, his eyes sparkling.

Lily blushed and continued to focus on prepping the sauce. "Me too, babe," she replied.

They worked in silence for a moment, focused on their task. Colby hummed a tune and y/n smiled, enjoying the peacefulness of the moment. Colby averted his gaze back to y/n, enjoying her state of bliss as she cooks. He was amazed at how beautiful she was, when the kitchen window light hit her face at the perfect angle.

Suddenly, the smoke alarm rang, signaling that the spaghetti was definitely burning. Lily quickly turned off the stove and poured the pasta into the colander. "Well... the noodles may be a bit burnt, but that's no issue" she giggled reassuringly, as Colby frowned.

After picking out all the burnt pieces of pasta, they finished up the dish together, adding the sauce, parmesan cheese, and pepper all together. Y/n poured the pasta onto two plates and brought them to the table. "I hope you like it," y/n said, eyeing Colby with a flirtatious smile.

"I can't wait to try it," Colby replied, returning y/n's smile. They sat down to enjoy their meal together, savoring every bite and each other's company. It didn't matter if the pasta was a bit over cooked and burnt, they were just happy to have done this together.