Can you feel the love tonight?

(Y/n), Timon, and Pumbaa lie on their backs in the grass. "I'm stuffed." (Y/n) said. "Me too. I ate like a pig." Pumbaa said. "Pumbaa, you are a pig." (Y/n) said. "Oh. Right." He said. The trio sigh contentedly. "Timon?" Pumbaa asked. "Yeah?" Timon asked. "Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there?" Pumbaa asked. "Pumbaa, I don't wonder. I know." Timon said. "Oh? What are they?" Pumbaa asked. "They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh," Timon gestures vaguely. "Got stuck up in that big bluish-black thing." He said. "It's called the sky, Timon." (Y/n) said. "Oh." He said. "Guess you didn't know after all." Timon turns and sends her a playful glare. "Ha ha. Very funny, (Y/n)." He said. "Oh, gee. I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away." Pumbaa said. "Pumbaa, with you, everything's gas." Timon said, and (Y/n) chuckled. "True." She agreed. "(Y/n), what do you think?" Timon asked. "Well, I don't know." She said. "Oh, come on." Pumbaa said. "Well, come on, (Y/n)." Timon said. "Give, give, give, give." Pumbaa said. "Come on." Timon said. "We told you ours. Please?" Pumbaa asked.

"Yeah, and you made fun of it. So now you have to." Timon crossed his arms. (Y/n) sighs and chuckles a bit. "Okay, okay. Well, somebody once told me that the Great Queens of the Past are up there, watching over us." She said. "Really?" Pumbaa asked. "You mean a bunch of royal dead girls are watching us? Pfft!" Timon starts cracking up. His friend laughs too, and (Y/n) laughs halfheartedly. "Who told you something like that?" Timon asked. "Yeah, yeah..." (Y/n) said. "What mook made that up?" Timon asked. "Yeah. Pretty dumb, huh?" (Y/n) asked. "Oh, you're killing me, (Y/n)." Timon said. "Yeah..." she said. (Y/n) stares up at the stars, downcast. "Oh." After a moment, (Y/n) gets up and leaves. Timon looks at Pumbaa in confusion. "Was it something I said?" He asked. (Y/n) walks to a ledge, her head drooped. She looks up at the stars, then collapses, sending a shower of milkweed floss into the air and sighs. The milkweed floss being carried on the wind. It drifts over Rafiki's tree. Rafiki catches some in his hand and sniffs it experimentally. "Hmm." Rafiki climbs down into the branches of his tree. He sits and puts the milkweed floss into an empty turtle shell. He shakes the shell and hums. Rafiki grabs a gourd that is hanging in his tree, breaks it in two, and munches on one half. "Hmm." Rafiki ducks down toward the milkweed floss. "(Y/n)?" Rafiki looks at the smeared painting of (Y/n). She's... she's alive? S- she's alive!" Rafiki bounds across the tree and laughs. 

Rafiki grabs his staff. He races toward the painting and dips his fingers in paint and laughs. Rafiki draws a grown up version of (Y/n). "It is time." Back in the jungle. Timon and Pumbaa stride through the foliage, dancing. "A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh." Pumbaa sung. " In the jungle, the mighty jungle... " Timon sung. "A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh." Pumbaa sung in the background. "The lion sleeps tonight! In the jungle, the mighty jungle... A beetle lands in front of Pumbaa and walks off into the foliage. Pumbaa stops singing and pursues it. "The lion sleeps to... I can't hear you, buddy. Back me up!" Timon poses. "A-wiii! A-Pumbaa-bum-baa-weh." Timon notices Pumbaa is gone and looks around. "Pumbaa? Pumbaa?" He asked. Pumbaa hums "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" while he stalks the beetle. It flits away. "Huh?" The beetle lands on a nearby log. Pumbaa drops into a hunter's crouch and attempts to sneak up on it. The beetle turns around hastily, and Pumbaa hides behind a tree. The beetle turns back around and climbs over the log. Pumbaa licks his chops and follows. There is a sound behind him, which causes him to glance over one shoulder. "Timon?" Behind him, there is a seemingly empty field. Pumbaa shrugs and climbs over the log with a grunt. Pumbaa stares at the beetle. Behind the beetle, Simba crouches in the field. The beetle flies away, and Simba wriggles his haunches in anticipation of a hunt and growls, and Pumbaa screams. Simba breaks into a run and snarls.

Pumbaa stumbles away in terror and pants. Pumbaa turns and races away, with Simba in hot pursuit. He chases him into the jungle and roars. "Pumbaa?" Timon asked. Simba chases Pumbaa around the jungle. Timon races to Pumbaa's aid. "Pumbaa! Pumbaa! Pumbaa! Pumbaa!" Pumbaa attempts to squeeze under a tree root but gets stuck. Timon skids to a halt in front of him. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked. "He's gonna eat me!" Pumbaa shouted. Timon climbs on top of the tree root. "Huh?" Simba charges toward Pumbaa. "Whoa!" Timon jumps down and pushes on Pumbaa's rump in an attempt to free him. "Jeez, why do I always have to save your..." Timon turns and stares at Simba in terror and screams. (Y/n) jumps over the log, attacking Simba and roars. (Y/n) and Simba fight each other. From on top of the tree root, Timon pats Pumbaa's rump reassuringly. "Don't worry, buddy, I'm here for you. Everything's gonna be okay." He said. Pumbaa looks anxiously over one shoulder. "Huh?" Timon watches (Y/n) and Simba fight. "Get him! Bite his head! Go for the jugular! The jugular!" Timon approaches Pumbaa and points over his shoulder at (Y/n). "See? I told you she'd come in handy." He said. (Y/n) and Simba roll through the foliage and roar.