Muzan - Granting wishes (pt.1)

you have finally acquirered Lord Muzans mission, finding the blue spider lily, which you thought would never be possible among all demons to do. Especially yourself, who wasn't even apart of the twelve kizuki, just not yet. You where then summoned on the biwa womans command, as she strummed one of the strings to her biwa. You bow down immediately from being infront of Lord Muzans presence. He was in his female form. He then changes into his male form. his smell drove you crazy for him. You wanted it badly. No, you didn't want it badly.. you needed it from him in every way possible.
"I didn't think you'd actually accomplish this, especially in only a few years.."
Lord Muzan speaks. You have seemed to peak in his interest. He grins, looking down at you. He crosses his arms, and tilts his head slightly.
"You can look up at me."
You do so, and look up at his face. You where still on your knees, though. A blush covers your face, the only thing you needed to see is his gaze meeting yours for a blush to cover your face.
"I have been thinking... and I suppose I will grant you 3 rewards from this accomplishment, which will lead me one step closer to my goals."
The demon king mutters, and places one of his hands on his hip. His ends of his curly hair shifting side to side as he tilts his head back up. His gaze becomes intimidating, it seems as if his eyes burned a brighter red.
"Yet, you should be grateful for this and do not try to ask beyond your limits. Do I make myself clear?"
he states angrily. His presence becomes intimidating, and his gaze unsettling. But for you, this made it all the more exciting. You where a whore for him, and you knew it. You could feel yourself get a bit wet from his words. You where a freak. A freak in the nasty way.
"Of course, sir. Anything you please."
this made the demon king grin. He secretly liked how submissive and obedient you where to him, and his commands.
"Do you have your first wish in mind yet?"
he quizzes. You can't help but pause for a brief moment, and look down at the ground.
"I suppose I'd like to have some blood to be a-"
you get cut off by one of the demon kings tentacles injecting his blood into your neck, by a thin, bone appearing, needle. A soft gasp escapes your lips, and afterwards a moan. After a few seconds you start to let out soft whimpers.

his blood was strong, and overwhelming. It sent goosebumps down your spine, and made your body heat up with pleasure. You weren't able to tell, but Lord Muzan loved the way you moaned, and whimpered. A few minutes pass, and how tentacle pulls out and disappears. He himself was getting a bit turned on from this situation.
"Now then.."
He pauses.
"Are you aware of your second wish yet?"
the demon king asks. He walks up to you, and lifts your chin up to look into his eyes with his finger. You felt his long and sharp nail graze your skin gently. You can't help but zone out into his eyes.
'I've never gotten this close to Lord Muzan..' you think to yourself, and your cheeks start to heat up, making you blush. Your gaze travels down his chest, to his crotch. A sweat drop goes down the side of your face. 'I wonder how big hi..' you get cut off by him. He grins, and lets out a soft chuckle.
"I wonder how big his? My what?"
'fuck. I forget that he can read other demons thoughts..' you think to yourself.
"Yes, I can read any demons thoughts that are under my control. And my eyes are up here."
Lord Muzan slaps your face gently, so your gaze follows back up to his eyes. He then smiles, and whispers into your ear.
"I couldn't help but notice your eyes lingering down my body as you started wondering what my.. size was?"
the demon king teases, making you gasp quietly, and a blush cover your face. You didn't know what to say, or what to do. You look back down at his crotch. He then pulls your head back up to look into his eyes by grabbing onto your hair, and jerking your head up to look at him.
"If you want it, say it. Id be more than happy to grant that wish."
the demon king grins, teasing you. It takes you a couple minutes to respond.
"C-can we...?"
your voice was gentle, and soft. Almost like a whisper.
"Can we what?"
he replys boldly. He takes a step closer to you, and cups your face with his hands gently.
"C-can we do it..?"
you plead. You cheeks where red, you where sweating. You knew he was teasing you, but for some reason you enjoyed it.*
"Be more precise. Can we do what, dear?"
the demon king quizzed, and teased at the same time. He didn't even stutter. You realize based on the look in his eyes, he wanted it too. You sigh softly.
"Can we have sex..?"
"Of course, my dear."
The demon king signals the biwa woman to teleport you and himself to his room. A few seconds later from the sound of a strum she does so. You'd be laying down on his bed. He pins you down, and kisses you gently. He then trails some kisses and hickeys on your neck, then stops. He gets impatient, and rips off your dress. He keeps your bra on, but slides your underwear off. You where wet, very. This made him grin. He tied your hands to the bed, and blindfolded you. He then would force your legs apart, but made sure he didn't hurt you while doing so. You then start to hear the noise of him unbuckling his own belt.

Word count:
1024 words

Ps:
I take requests! If you have any just let me know xx