Muzan - Granting wishes (pt.2)

SMUT/NSFW!!

The sound of muzan unbuckling his belt infront of you was like music to your ears. You wanted to look at him, and stare at it, but you where blindfolded, and tied to the bed. You where a bit upset about this fact, and Muzan could tell. You hear his belt hit the wooden floors, and his pants slide down. Leaving him with his shirt and boxers on. He then makes his way to you, and takes your blindfold off.
"Do you prefer to not be tied to the bed?"
He asks, and you nod. He then unties you, and you sigh in relief. You sit up and stare into his eyes for a moment. You'd be about to speak, but get cut off by him kissing you. You let out a soft moan, and kiss him back passionately. You wrap your arms around his head gently, and pull him closer. He then wraps his own arms around your waist, bringing you closer to him to close the body distance. The kiss started to heat up, and Muzan slides his tongue into your mouth, making his own tongue dance with yours. This made you moan again, and a blush cover your face. His lips where soft, his mouth was warm, he tasted sweet, he was absolutely perfect. You wrap your legs around his waist, and continue to kiss him. He then pins you onto the bed as you start to unbutton his shirt. He was muscular, just very fit in general. Their didn't seem to be even one inch of fat on his body, it was all muscle. He tightens his grip around your waist, and starts to kiss and bite on your neck. You started to moan more but quietly. That's when you realized,
'Lord Muzan wouldn't usually give this much pleasure to one of his demons, especially one who isn't in the twelve kizuki yet..' you stop thinking for a moment, and look into his eyes.
'So does that mean.. that we wanted this to-'
You get cut off by him.
"I'm surprised you haven't found out soon enough, and yes, I did.. I wanted this to happen. No, I needed it to happen."
He then rips off your bra, leaving you completely naked, with him wearing only his boxers. He starts to plant kisses and hickeys on your collar bone, then your upper chest. You start to let out loader moans and whimpers in pleasure. His mouth trails down to your nipple, and he sucks and bites on it gently. This made you whine, and whimper, and moan loudly. You loved this pleasure, especially from your lord Muzan. It was almost like a dream for you, for him to actually be giving you what you deeply desired, what you wanted ever since you lay your eyes on him. After a few minutes, his kisses trail down your body until they stop at your pussy. He grips the back of your thighs, and throws each of them over his shoulders.
"W-wait m-!"
He then nuzzles his nose into your lips gently, teasingly. He then starts to eat your pussy, making you moan loudly.
"A-ahh muzan~!"
You tell uncontrollably. You whimper, and moan, and groan. Your legs are shaky, you love this feeling. A few minutes pass by, and he's still eating you.
"M-muzan~.. I-I'm gonna.."
He then chuckles, and looks up at me.
"Your gonna what, love?"
"I-im close.. I-im~"
He laughs, from you not even being able to finish your sentence from the pleasure. He lets out a soft groan. His voice was attractive, and deep. Almost like one of those narrators in a romance story.
"You're such a slut."
You could feel his grin on your pussy, and he lifts your hips up, allowing you to cum. You moan loudly, and he slurps it up. He then sets you back down, your legs still on his shoulders.
"You better hang on love~ we are only getting started.."
He then slides one of his fingers into your pussy hole, making you shriek in pleasure. You where tight, very tight. He thrusted his finger gently in and out of your hole, making you tense down, and relax a bit. He repeats this for a couple minutes, then slides two fingers in. You grip onto the bed sheets, your toes curl up. You tilt your head back, this was an insane amount of pleasure for you. He starts to make a scissoring motion with his fingers, softening up your hole a bit. He pushes his fingers in deeper, and slides a third one in.
"M-mmgh muzan!~.."
You groan, which motivates him. He starts to thrust into you with his fingers a bit harder. Another few minutes pass, and he pulls out. You where a panting, moaning, and whining mess. He then slides his boxers off, revealing his large cock.
"W-wai-!"
He then slams into your hole, and pulls you up a bit. He starts to thrust, and you try to get used to his size.
'P-please slow down..~'
You think to yourself. And he responds.
"I'm sorry, love. I'm on a time limit here, hang in their for me."
He then shoves in deep, letting out a loud groan, followed by you moaning. He starts to hit and thrust into different spots, trying to find your prostate. A few minutes pass, and he still can't find it. He lets out a annoyed sigh, and pulls out. He then slams into you roughly, deeply. Making you moan, almost scream in pleasure. He starts to hit a couple spots, and he hits a certain spot to make your legs shake a bit. He pauses, and hits next to it gently. Your legs shake a bit more. He then goes right beside it, making you gasp, and your legs shake insanely. He sighs in relief, and starts slamming into that spot. He was getting close himself, from him realizing he was enjoying this aswell. Yet, he wanted to do something else that he wasn't sure we had enough time for.
"Cum for me, darling~"
He whispers into your ear, and you do. He lets out a whine, and then he does as well a few seconds later. He pulls out, and throws you onto the ground on your knees, infront of his cock.
"Suck on it."
He demands, and you nod. You grab it gently, and start to suck and lick on the tip, making him moan. He started to get a slight boner, and you shove a bit more down your throat. He starts to sweat, and moan loudly. You shove a bit more down, then tease him by pulling some out. A few minutes pass by of doing this, and he gets sick of it. He yanks your head by your hair, and starts to yank your head back and forth to make you gag on his cock. His dick slipped down your throat, making your eyes water and vision go blurry. You cough and gag for air, yet he dosent give. His dick seems to thicken and expand into your mouth, doing down your throat. He starts to thrust into your mouth and throat again. Your hands grip onto the wooden floor, your eyes watery, your lips swollen, you could barely see. Your eyes seemed to rattle in your skull. You saw the outline of his waist, his crotch, his legs... your thoughts go foggy and your eyes widen as you feel a thick coat cover your throat. He pulls out of you.
"Swallow it."
He demands, and you do so. He then regenerates his clothes on his body, and waits for you to do so aswell. You do, for therefore when he gave you blood, it made you stronger, and be able to regenerate faster. He picks you up bridal style, and lays you on his bed. He knew you where exhausted, but it was a wonderful experience for the both of you.
"Rest well, my love. You still have one wish left."
He whispers into your ear and plants a soft kiss on your forehead.
"Then I wish for you to grant me a spot in the twelve kizuki.."
He seems shocked by your answer, but nods. He wondered why you asked for so, from their being all the other things you could've gotten. pulls a blanket onto you, and walks out of the room, closing the door behind me. Your eyelids start to close on you, and you fall asleep.

'Why did she ask for that?'
He thought. He wondered for hours and hours, not being able to find out. But you knew why.
From now on, you wanted to be as close as possible to him without anyone realizing what happened today.

Word count:
1477 words

Reminder:
I take requests lol