I'm fucked. (Chapter 3)

Chapter 3

"ZERA ELIZABETH CREIG!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS, NOW!!" My mother roared.

Bored, I walked downstairs with a innocent look plastered on my face. "Yes?"

"Would you like to explain what this is?" She said sarcastically while holding up 3 empty bottles whiskey.

"Nah. I'm good." The innocent look melting off. Being replaced by a familiar look of recklessness.

"Bullshit. What would your father think if what you become?" She asked.

My temper skyrocketed. "I wouldn't know. Hes dead. Living with you is enough to kill anyone."

A single tear rolled down my face as I walked to my room with composure. This is fucked up. How could she bring my father into this? He did nothing but try to please her. All she did was brake his heart over and over again. I guess you really can die from a broken heart.

I locked the door to my room and continued to my bathroom. I pulled out my razor and just stared at it. it was nothing special. Just a razor from Wal-Mart. I made a promise that I wouldn't cut anymore. I made a promise. I quickly put up my razor and walked into my room where I began blasting Asking Alexandria.

~

SORRY ITS SHORT AND SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING!!!! -Olivia(: