- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟮𝟲┊❛ 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

🕧 november✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

🕧 november
✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

"Miles!"

( Y/N ) exclaimed as she flopped over the window of Miles's dorm in Visions. Ganke — who was playing a PS4 game from his bed, jumped at her unexpected presence, which is something he does often whenever she pays a little visit. He just wasn't used to her... 'energy' yet.

From the other side, Miles was at his desk finishing an essay. He swung his chair over in ( Y/N )'s direction from the bed that was blocking his view.

Miles frowned in confusion. "What up?"

Eventually, ( Y/N ) pulled herself up from the window where she was lying over on her stomach and entered the room. Over the window she just entered were lights hanging around and over the beds, with a cork board with photos and news reports of Miles in his spider-suit.

"Okay, so — I was at home, I thought I tripped over something, turns out..." ( Y/N ) formed her hand into a fist and a golden mist appeared around it as she shot it out the window.

It didn't take too long for Ganke to notice, causing his eyes to widen in shock and faint just as he did the previous year when the other spider-people were here.

A smile formed on Miles' features. "That's great!"

"So... wanna? Kinda like how you had your leap of faith thing?" ( Y/N ) shrugged her shoulders with a bright smile.

"I mean- we gotta wake up Ganke..." Miles trailed off, glancing at his roommate before turning back. "You know, he'll wake up eventually."

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

The duo headed into an alley, the same one where her and Miles snuck into when preparing for Miles first leap of faith before meeting the other Spider-people. Seeing there were no people around to notice, Miles pulled off his mask

He smiled to himself seeing ( Y/N ) still wearing his jacket from two months ago. ( Y/N ) formed her hand into a fist once again, watching as the glowing golden mist giving light to the dark alley. A bright smile formed on her features as she opened up her hand.

Miles gasped. "Wow... that's amazing."

As the light grew, so did her smile. This was one of the many things she wishes that Peter could've been alive to see. Ever since the events of this morning, ( Y/N )'s been designing her own suits — some for fun others for her own in case she ever gets to fight crime with Miles one day.

"How does it feel?" Miles inquired.

"Like an idea come to life," ( Y/N ) replied.

Just then, the light began to get thicker and slowly grow over her hand. ( Y/N ) frowned in confusion, with mixed feelings about this new anomaly. The light pulled her down to the floor.

"So... super strength isn't one of 'new additions' to... whatever this is," Miles raised an eyebrow.

"I think this is a sign that I should've tried harder in gym,"

Eventually, she pulled her arm back up and swung it back — knocking a metal structure down in Miles's direction. She pulled him back and they both landed on the floor.

"Saved you," ( Y/N ) breathed out.

Miles shrugged. "Only because you almost killed me first."

"Welp, that's how Clarisse started out-"

"-I don't think that analogy works," Miles cut her off.

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Nothing new. All she had was the 'newish' light thing — and she was fine with having it back. ( Y/N ) just wishes she got it back during the fight between Miles and Kingpin and not at this random time of day. Oh, and her brilliant name for this new abilities is hard light.

Groundbreaking.

After a few more rounds of training, her and Miles made a pit stop at a hotdog cart which made them think of Peter Porker for some reason. Miles had his mask back on, with a phone testing ( Y/N )'s new abilities. Around them, a few people were able to get some shots of Spider-Man and ( Y/N ) hanging out.

"So... it looks like your powers didn't come from the collider," Miles explained. "They're coming from within you! The collider only unlocked the superhuman part of you."

( Y/N ) smirked. "So am I... a demigod or something?"

Miles shook his head, but that is when ( Y/N )'s eyes grew wide at the possibility with a bright smile forming on her features.

"Dude! Am I related to to Poseidon?! Is Camp Half-blood real?!" ( Y/N ) exclaimed.

"No. I didn't say any of that," Miles shrugged as he went to grab their order. "Actually — why not?"

srry this is a lil short and that it's been a while but i was on a lil writer's block and i just thought of having some ms

srry this is a lil short and that it's been a while but i was on a lil writer's block and i just thought of having some ms. marvel references cus ( y/n ) and kamala would be besties.

also one more extra chapter and then i'll start atsv!

side note — idk the exact timeline, but miles did say one year + four months have passed since the events of the first movie, so i'm just picking off of that if u get it.

- see you soon, meg!