- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟰┊❛ 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

📍 MUMBATTAN, EARTH - 50101pav is a cutie-patootie and we must protect him at all cost <33tw: mentions of ptsd idk ?? —it's based of peter's d3ath in itsv✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

pav is a cutie-patootie and we must
protect him at all cost <33
tw: mentions of ptsd idk ?? —
it's based of peter's d3ath in itsv
✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

( Y/N ) felt the adrenaline running through her veins as her and Miles flew down the portal, eventually ending up in a dimension completely different from theirs. As they were dropped through the portal, ( Y/N ) started glitching and was flung off a rack of clothing.

Noticing this, Miles grabbed onto her and swung around before shooting a web up onto a building and swinging away. The duo spotted Gwen swinging around as the Spot's voice echoed from the distance.

"I told you I don't wanna do this ever again!" ( Y/N ) yelled as she tightened her grip to Miles's arm.

"( Y/N ) — I'm sorry, but I can't see with your hand in my face,"

"Oh, sorry."

They could see the Spot's portals opening one after the other as Gwen continued her chase, trying to catch the anomaly but failing. "Stay still! Ugh! Where is ( Y/N )?!" Gwen looked up again, spotting him up in the air and heading towards the city.

"I have eyes on the anomaly," Gwen announced.

"Try getting your hands on it," Jess demanded.

After swinging around for a few, following Gwen and the Spot, Miles and ( Y/N ) finally spotted her ready to attack the spot in the webs she stuck onto him. Just as her fist was about to hit him, Miles made his presence known, causing her to turn the other way.

"Gwen!"

Gwen's eyes widened. "Miles?! ( Y/N ), what is he doing here—"

"It wasn't my fault!" ( Y/N ) exclaimed.

Gwen was punched in the face, causing her to fall to the ground. Miles and ( Y/N )'s eyes widened at this as the Spot went through another portal, disappearing from their view. Miles swung down, hoping to catch his friend in time and thankfully he did. He was able to shoot a web down at her, sticking to her suit, ( Y/N ) holding onto it as Miles used his other hand to swing around.

"Why did you let him follow you, ( Y/N )?!"

"Uh, she actually said I could come with her while the portal was closing," Miles chuckled nervously.

Gwen's eyes widened. "What?!"

"Again— not my fault," ( Y/N ) defended her case.