I

"Jimin, will you please stop being stubborn and get ready?" Her mother followed her around as the raven paced around in frustration.

The only thing that seemed to keep Jimin sane was the slight rustling that came from the trees around her. Dependency on calming atmosphere became such a norm for the raven at a young age. The dependence has only increased tremendously now.

Pretentiously, the raven lifted her dress and squeezed her eyes shut as she turned around. "How am I not supposed to be stubborn and anxious when I could be meeting the one I could be marrying soon?" She tried not to raise her voice but she was very agitated at the sudden message she had received earlier.

She didn't want to remember the said message.

Her mother approached her and cupped her cheeks to which Jimin responded to by instantly melting into her touch, suddenly feeling her anger suddenly wash away. "You do not have to choose today, or anytime soon. Maybe, just try to have a little chat? It is only a small party." Her mother explained to her calmly, subtle fingers brushing in between black strands of hair.

Letting out a sigh, Jimin slouched her shoulders. "You know I'll have to spend the whole time forcing back disgusted and unamused expressions at the many men who'll try to entertain me, right?" Her voice followed with a tint of whining.

Her mother chuckled, lowering her hands to squeeze the raven's hand gently. "You will have Inhyuk and Eric near if anyone causes any trouble. You know how your brothers are when it comes to these 'things.' Now, make haste, I have been chasing you all over the courtyard. We need to get ready." The woman turned her daughter around in a quick one hundred and eighty degree motion.

Jimin only shook her head reluctantly as her mother tugged her toward back from where they came from.

-

In the car, Jimin sat across from her parents with her siblings beside her. It was a quiet and comfortable drive, although, the princess still felt off. She still wonder why she had to go to some party in the middle of the day.

Terribly enough, it was very warm and Jimin was dressed in thick clothing as it was usually the attire for garden parties. Everyone had to be dressed appropriately. Jimin wondered why they just couldn't have picked a slightly cooler day.

Her parents were oddly looking at her, occasionally whispering to eachother. Jimin was made anomalous due to the action as she knew it couldn't have possibly been anything good. Whether or not it was good or bad, her parents would've told her by now, wouldn't they? The raven shoved away the uneasy feeling in her stomach as the car turned sharply.

When the raven looked out the window, she noticed they were approaching a huge structure that seemed too much like a palace. Her head jerked toward her parents.

"Who is hosting this party?" Jimin suddenly asked, looking between her parents. Her parents only smiled awkwardly at her.

Jimin pressed her lips together, glaring at her parents with a sharp pointed look. She sucked in a breath and faced the window. "Turn this car around." She deadpanned suddenly.

She didn't mean to sound petty, but at this point, she felt as if her parents were making a fool of her They knew she was intelligent and that a random occurrence like this wouldn't go unnoticed. Jimin understood and knew that. The whole occurrence became too apprehensive.

Jimin's mother reached toward her to grab her hands. "Darling, please just stay put." She pleaded as she lowered her eyes toward her daughter's hands.

Something else that threw the raven off even more was the silence she was accustomed to, even with her brothers in the car. They were usually rowdy, talkative and loud. Now, they had not uttered yet a single word since the beginning of the drive.