You're The One

Winnie and Ozzy were in Shakes & Ladders after their rehearsals, they some how managed to plan to their schedules because they're both on different troupes. Ozzy's on A-Troupe and Winnie's on B-Troupe.

Winnie's had a crush on Ozzy for who knows for how long? Ozzy liked her back at some point but got over her after Richelle, one of the most best dancers at The Next Step showed up Ozzy has liked her ever since that day.

She just doesn't really like him back considering that fact he's kind of the nerdy person on A-Troupe who never takes him seriously, Richelle shows that she doesn't like him a little too good.

"Anyways, how's A-Troupe rehearsals like? I bet you guys practice all your ten person dances all the time!" Winnie was dying to know every since part about A-Troupe because everyone at TNS adores that troupe. "I mean, sometimes we practice the ten person dance but we also practice our duets and trios. Things like that." Ozzy replied, he only thought of Winnie as a friend.

Time passes by, Ozzy is now making jokes to keep Winnie alive and laughing. She's always so bubbly and happy. "Ozzy, you're awesome! Like you're so funny!" Winnie laughed and so did Ozzy. They were having a pretty good time.
—————
{Richelle's Pov}

I needed a refresher from what's been going on, recently we had a vote on whether or not Noah should stay on the team so we could compete in the advanced section for regionals. Well, half of the group put in a white marble meaning that he should stay, but there was one red marble that someone put in meaning Noah should leave.

Ever since that, there's been drama on A-Troupe and I really need a cooler so I rush on over to Shakes & Ladders. I smile thinking I could have a moment to talk to Ozzy, I know it seems like I don't like him but I swear I do. Now that I think about it, I really like him. He's super sweet, honestly!

When I enter Shakes & Ladders, I see him and Winnie having fun. My smile automatically fades, he looks like he's having a fun time with her. I mean... I know Winnie's had a crush on Ozzy and I think Ozzy was just tired of waiting for me. I knew I shouldn't have acted a bit rude towards him. I knew I should've just confessed my feelings for him back when he did. I left Shakes & Ladders feeling guilty, disappointed, and sad.
—————
{Winnie's Pov}

I'm having a really fun time with Ozzy right now, but I guess he can't seem to get Richelle off of his mind. I was hoping to spend time with him without no distractions but I guess he chooses Richelle. It's so obvious that he's not going to confess his feelings for me so I should just stop waiting around.

"Oh yeah! Richelle has this cool illusion thing she always does, you should watch her do it!" The one hundredth fact Ozzy has said about Richelle, it's honestly getting so repetitive at this point. I wanted to mutter "Sure she does." but I didn't want to be rude. I had to admit Richelle is a really good dancer. And a really fierce one.

"Oh! I just remembered I have to rehearse a duet I'm doing with Heathcliff, it's a really important one so better get going right? Cya!" I said, putting on a fake smile. I only made that up because I didn't want to drown in my own jealousy anymore. I don't have to rehearse, I was even done with rehearsal for the day.
—————
"Ugh, well. I wish you the best of luck Winnie. Heathcliff is such a pain in the-" Ozzy was cut off. "Um. Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. Bye again." Winnie walked off grabbing her juice.

Ozzy shrugged, he didn't really know why Winnie was acting this way but didn't care. After Winnie left, he just wanted to stay in the cafe so he did. He continued drinking his juice until someone walked up to him. Ozzy looked up from his phone to see a blonde girl sitting right in front of him.
—————
{Ozzy's Pov}

I look up from my phone to see Richelle, usually I'm the one who walks up to her like this but I guess she's the one doing that now.

"Hey Rich-" I welcomely greeted her but got cut off for the second time in a row today. "Okay Ozzy, I don't care if you don't like me anymore or whatever but I'm just going to say this." Richelle just started her speech which really confused me. Me? Stop liking Richelle? Never!

I plastered on a confused look on my face. "If you just got tired waiting for me, bad timing because I do like you, I do have feelings for you, I do love you. I'm so sorry that I didn't show it earlier because I just didn't know how to expression my feelings, you know?" Richelle continued, making me shocked.

The girl of my dreams actually LIKES me? "All of the ew's and yucks and no's they were all just covers up. You're the one for me Ozzy, and I'm so sorry that I didn't realize that. Hope you possibly feel the same way..." Richelle ended her whole speech about liking me.

She left me speechless, I never knew that she felt this way. "Well, I think you could tell but I love you too." I smiled, getting a grasp of her hand.

"What made you think I wasn't going to wait for you? I've always had my eye on you forever." I questioned, wasn't it obvious that I liked Richelle? At this point the whole A-Troupe knew!

"I don't know- I guess I saw you and Winnie together here having fun and I just thought you started liking her better than me." She shrugged, unsure. "I'll always be here for you Richelle." I smiled, still having a hold of her hand.
—————
a/n : ok so basically i got logged out of my other account iwritestoriesyayxoxo 😭😭 i couldnt get back in for sum reason and i lost access to the email i made the account with, i made a tns oneshot on there that was doing really good 😔 i decided to do a full richozzy book cus i had some ppl who LOVE richozzy read that so im hoping they discover this book LMFAO but i might do a tns oneshot book again, i just made this bc i figured out that im good at writing richozzy
1113 words