Carnival

It was a Friday, sunrising. Ozzy and Richelle had made plans to go to Toronto's annual carnival.

Richelle got ready, this was their first date after their kiss. Ozzy was about to pick up Richelle from her place.

She opened her closet and picked out what to wear, she heard her phone ring and saw it was from Kenzie. "Hey Kenz!" Richelle greeted her as she clicked the green button. "Heyyy. You getting ready for you and Ozzy's date, huh?" Kenzie smirked, everyone had been teasing the newly couple. Kenzie would always tell the new A-Troupe what's going on with them.

"Yeah, just figuring out what to wear." Richelle groaned, flinging every piece of clothing she owns around her room. "Don't worry, Ozzy loves you. He's basically obsessed with you! Just wear whatever and he'll love it." Kenzie assured her. "You're right Kenz. I'll tell you all about it, gotta go!" Richelle hung up, excited about what Kenzie said.

She quickly did her hair and waited for Ozzy to text her. After some minutes, she finally heard her phone ding from a text from Ozzy saying he was here to pick her up. Richelle instantly smiled and got her purse.

When Ozzy saw Richelle, he opened the door for her. "Thanks Oz. I'm really excited to go to this carnival with you!" She smiled. "No problem!" Ozzy said, as she got into the car.

They pulled up to the carnival and walked to the ticket booth, Ozzy pulled out his wallet. "Oh- Ozzy. I have money to pay for my tickets you don't have to pay for the both of us." Richelle protested even though she knew Ozzy would say something like, "Don't worry I got this." or "Don't even worry about it."

"It's fine! Don't worry!" Ozzy reassured her. "Okay... Well I'll pay you back and you better not say no to this." She replied back. "Hey, can I get two admission tickets, thanks." Ozzy paid for the two tickets and they soon had fun with all the rides.

"Should we go to the ferris wheel?!" Richelle suggested. "Yeah! For sure." The two soon went in line for the ferris wheel, they got a cart and started going up. Richelle grasped Ozzy's hand as they were at the top, she had a problem with her fear of heights but she loves ferris wheels.

"It's okay, we'll only be up top for a quick minute." Ozzy knew about her tiny fear for heights. They decided to admire the view before having to get off.

"You know what we should do?" Ozzy's playful side of him was starting to show. "What?" "GO ON THE BUMPER CARS!" Ozzy pulled Richelle to the bumper cars, they got in line. As Ozzy got into a bumper car he started grinning.

"I'm gonna get you Ozzy!" Richelle crashed into Ozzy. "RICHELLE!" Richelle laughed as she purposely bumped into Ozzy. It was like a pattern, Ozzy bumped into Richelle, Richelle bumped into Ozzy.

It was a really fun night and they wanted to end it with a movie at Ozzy's place.

"Thanks for that plan, Oz." Richelle smiled at Ozzy during the car ride to his place. "I can tell you were stressed, so I knew you needed the fun." He replied. Twelve minutes later, Ozzy drove into his driveway.

"What kind of movie should we watch?" Ozzy asked, the two thought about it for a hot second.

"Action!" "Rom-com!" Richelle and Ozzy said a movie genre they wanted to watch. "I mean, I did pick the movie last time... So rom-com it is!" Ozzy passed Richelle the remote and she turned on Legally Blonde.

As the movie played, Richelle had this feeling to say that she loves him. Yeah, they just started their relationship but Ozzy has been loving her since he was in J-Troupe. Richelle picked up the remote and paused the movie.

"Oz- I love you-" Richelle just had to reach out, what she was saying was real. Ozzy smiled, he still couldn't believe Richelle actually loves him. "I love you too Richelle." He smiled back.

Richelle smiled as Ozzy felt that feeling back. She unpaused the movie, they both laid down and cuddled with each other. Ozzy kissed Richelle's forehead and continued to watch the movie.
—————
a/n : TYSM FOR ALL OF THE VOTES AND READS!!! if you have any requests/scenarios u want me to write, ill do my best to write! anyways pls continue to read and vote 💖💖
754 words