Ice Cream (short)

SET IN SEASON 7
—————
Richelle was walking into Studio A to stretch before rehearsals for Dancemania with her boyfriend, Ozzy. Until, Nick stopped her tracks and asked her to come into his office.

"Hey Richelle, I got some news for you come on into my office." Nick took a big sigh and stood in front of Richelle. "So since you're going to Dancemania, and it's considered a professional dance show... You can't be the face of Absolute Dance anymore." Richelle's smile instantly dropped.
—————
{Richelle's Pov}
Once I heard those words come out of Nick's mouth, my face dropped. All my hardwork, gone! Then I saw Summer walk into the office.

"Hey Nick, you needed something?" Summer stood at the doorway. I think Nick forgot I was still here because he had the audacity to tell Summer that she was now the face of Absolute Dance!-

Of course, it was going to be Summer. Nick gave Summer her posters then destroyed mine in front of me. "Whoops.." Nick came back to reality and noticed I was still in front of me. I stormed out of Nick's office, upset.

It was probably a stupid thing to get upset over, but that title meant everything to me!
—————
An hour later, Ozzy walked into Studio A to see his girlfriend, Richelle laying down on the floor. "Um- Hey Richelle, you can lay down on the benches instead of on the floor."

"The floor feels better." Richelle said with no emotion. Ozzy knew something was up so he walked up to her and sat next to her on the ground, "Alright- What's wrong."

"I'm not the face of Absolute Dance anymore and Summer is." Richelle got up and sat next to Ozzy. She had a messy bun, she was in a sweatshirt and sweatpants. You could tell she wasn't in any mood at all but sad and disappointed. "It's probably something stupid to be crying over, but it meant a lot to you."

"Nothing's stupid when you're upset about it, you have your own feelings. I know how much being the face of Absolute Dance meant to you, but there's better things for you." Ozzy put his arm around Richelle and Richelle put her head on his shoulder.

"You know what, we could go out for ice cream? To make you feel better." Ozzy suggested, waiting for Richelle's answer. "Sure!" Richelle got up and so did Ozzy.
—————
AT THE ICE CREAM SHOP

"I'll have chocolate ice cream in a cone and strawberry ice cream in a cone." Ozzy spoke to the cashier and paid. "Okay." The cashier scooped up their ice creams and put them in cones, "Have a nice day!" Richelle and Ozzy went outside to eat.

"Thanks for doing this Oz." Richelle smiled. "No problem, anything for you."
—————
a/n : this one had to be a bit short cus its legit 4am and im tired 💀💀 ANYWAYS TYSM FOR 1000 READS pls continue to read vote and comment!!
-not proofread-
498 words