Chapter I - Introduction

• इन्हें समर्पित: lintaxifer_

3rd person something i think idk idc

Another day began at the location known as Site-87. No inhabitant of the site (besides the O5 council) had seen sunlight in years. Each employee at the site was known as the best of the best, as this specific site was made to hold the most dangerous of the anomalies such as SCP-173 or SCP-096.

Unfortunately, that made Site-87 a prime target for the Chaos Insurgency to attack, forcing the site to drastically increase the power of its combatants.

The site director, Angel, was known to be one of the best directors seen in 46 years, and a personal favorite of the O5 Council member known as Dove.

Dove was possibly one of the most ruthless O5 members, an extremely high bar to meet. O5s were known to be cold and heartless, but Dove exceeded the expectations of all Foundation employees. Even some of the Class-Ds were shocked at just how vile Dove could be.

No matter for Luka, though. He had one job, and that was to listen to his superiors. Whether they asked him to talk to the most dangerous of SCPs, or throw someone in as a sacrifice, he had to do it.

He was devastated that his brother, Parker, was sent to the Foundation to be used as a Class-D. He knew the day he would be forced to test on his own brother was coming, but he didn't want to imagine it. A part of his heart shattered each and every time he saw his brother in the CDC, covered in bandages, bruises, and cuts. He felt joy when he watched his brother mumble while doing janitorial work, as he knew that meant his brother got to live another day.

What really worried him was the way his brother and the O5 Council member talked to each other. There would not be a single sentence where Parker did not curse, and Dove did not treat Parker as if he was nothing more than a pest. Since Dove was around often (for obvious reasons), there was constant conflict between the two.

He dreaded the day Dove decided he wasn't worth the trouble and Parker was killed. She could only listen to the Site Director for so long.

No time to dwell on his life and everyone around him, he had work to do.

He reluctantly got out of bed and began his morning routine. He brushed his teeth, took a quick shower, combed his hair, packed a few of his necessities, and left his chambers to begin his day.

Lucky for him, the CDC was right next to the ScD's chambers/laboratory. He could pay a visit to his brother for a few moments before heading off to breakfast.

He scanned his ID on the gate and stepped into Briefing Room B, knocking lightly on the second gate separating the briefing room from the CDC.

Parker instinctively sent a chilling glare towards the gate but relaxed upon realizing who it was.

He walked up to the gate, fighting back a smile as he watched his brother flash a smile of his own in delight.

"Parker! How are you?"
Luka beamed, pressing his body against the gate to get a better look.

"I mean, I'm as good as you can get in a fuckin' dump like this. Everyone fuckin' sucks, man."
Parker scoffed, but cleared his throat after he realized how he was speaking.

Luka tilted his head to one side.
"Why are you talking like that?"

"Sorry. It's something I've had to get used to ever since I came here. Everyone kinda talks like an asshole and if you don't, they beat you up. See that guy over there?"
Parker pointed to a relatively small guy hiding in the corner, fighting back tears.

Luka nodded sympathetically.

"Yeah, him." Parker continued. "He tried to.. I dunno.. make 'friends' here. If you can see from here, he's got about 6 different bruises on his face and at least a dozen more on his body, not to mention the cuts from people who pocket the plastic knives."

SCP Foundation: Site 87जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें