5: what happened last night

I woke up with the worst hangover ever,
and when I open my eyes and see unfamiliar surroundings I look around the room I was in and while I was squirming I felt a hand on my waist pull me back to my original spot on the bed I turn around and come face to face with Luca, and that's when I start freaking out, and while I was doing this it causes Luka to wake up. morning he says while kissing my forehead I just staring at him like 👀 then I finally come back to my senses and say morning back, then I say did we doing anything last night I say a little nervously. Luca gets up and out of the bed, and chuckles and says you don't remember? He says looking at me I shake my head no then he starts again we were dancing at the party last night and we were both drunk of our asses making out, then I asked you if you wanted to come back to my place you said. Things got pretty steamy then when we got on the bed you passed out. That kinda pissed me off a little but then I took a shower and when I came out you had taken all your clothes off and dragged me into the bed with you and started cuddling me. Before he said anything else I groaned in embarrassment and hid my face in my hands.
Luca pov:
She looks so cute and embarrassed like that so I walked up to her and lifted her Chin up with my finger, Ali looked at me with this cute confused face then I leaned in and kissed her.
Back to Ali pov:
He kissed me, I was into it at first then then I pulled away what the hell are you doing I yell, kissing you he says with a matter of fact tone. Why did you just do that out of nowhere I say, because I felt a vibe and I rode it he says, well  ask me before you ride that vibe I say getting out of his bed and grabbing my stuff and walking out the door, Walking to my dorm to change and get ready for class.

Alis outfit:

Hair

I walked into class with my sunglasses sitting next to nomi and turned to her and told her about the crazy stuff that happened last night