61-65

return
charter wife diary
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 61 Day 61·Sunny's disobedient "dog" should be fine...

    Far away from Gao Xin's gang of annoying spirits, the big truck set foot on the road to Pingcheng University again, and this time it drove smoothly, without encountering any obstacles along the way, except for some people who were accidentally struck to death by lightning yesterday. There were some mutated animals and plants blocking the way, but there was no problem at all. Perhaps it was because the storm was too violent the day before, and there were not even any live mutated animals and plants blocking the way. Fang You felt a little regretful.

    "Why are there no mutated animals and plants on this road? It's good to grab some along the way and

    bring them back to exchange for points." Zhang Runing reminded her: "There were a lot of corpses on the road just now, and you can pick them up and exchange for points on the way back later."

    So Fang Youwen Yan became happy again: "You're right, we don't need to do our own work to pick up leaks, it's more convenient! There's nowhere to find them, and it's easy to find them!" Several people forgot that they just met Gao Xin and the others

    . Unhappy, chatted along the way, and soon came to Pingcheng University.

    Huang Hongxin drove the car to the east gate of Pingcheng University and stopped. Fang You looked around expectantly, but when she saw the appearance of Pingcheng University now, she was still shocked: "Is it here? This, here is really Pingcheng University? The Pingcheng University in my impression is not like this, like this... dilapidated!"

    Although Fang You is not a student of Pingcheng University, she has lived in Pingcheng for so long anyway, and she is a famous first-class university in the country. I’ve seen it before. Occasionally she comes here to play, and when she passes by the gate of Pingcheng University, she will occasionally have longing for it, thinking about what it would be like if she could be one of them...     At that time, the gate of Pingcheng University was majestic and solemn, revealing a strong academic atmosphere. Although it looked a little shabby, it was a trace of the years, which proved its strong cultural heritage. Anyone who saw it would be impressed by it. Longing, this is almost the academic palace that students across the country dream of.

    But now, this once majestic school gate has become dilapidated, the curved arches have been completely destroyed, the ground is full of broken stones, all of which are the remains of the school gate, and the majestic appearance of the past cannot be seen at all; All the trees were gone, and they seemed to have been uprooted, leaving only ugly pits one after another.

    To make matters worse, after a night of torrential rain, the road surface became muddy, and even a lot of garbage washed in. The entire school gate looked dirty and messy. Pingcheng University is more convinced that this is a dump.

    In the eyes of Chu Yao, who is also a student of Pingcheng University, this school gate is full of memories. At the beginning of the doomsday, he was going back to school, but he encountered Fang You's plan on the way and was delayed. The beloved Professor Zhong is also missing, so he has no plans to go back to school, but unexpectedly he will have the opportunity to return to his alma mater. Seeing the appearance of his alma mater, his eyes are rarely saddened.

    Hearing Fang You's surprised words, Zhang Runing couldn't help showing a wry smile: "When we came back, the school had already become like this. At that time, there were still corpses and bloodstains all over the place, but the acid rain later corroded and washed away some, and it was just washed away by the acid rain. After the corrosion, the school has become even more dilapidated. If it wasn’t for the fact that I can still see familiar objects, I’m afraid I wouldn’t believe that this is the campus I once loved so much…” Huang Hongxin could sense that their mood was a bit depressed at this time, and     he He also didn't expect that such a famous university would turn into what it is now, and he also felt a little embarrassed, but now he is more concerned about how to hand over the things in the back compartment to Xue Yun and others.     "Then are we waiting here now? Or how to call Xue Yun and the others? It shouldn't be difficult to move in these few boxes, right?" His words reminded Zhang Runing, and she immediately said: "No, let's go     directly Go in, I will show you the way, drive directly to the auditorium, the roads of our school are wide, you can drive in directly. Xue Yun and the others may not be in the auditorium at this point, but others will stay, they all Know me, as long as I go in and tell them."